Reunion

Today is Gabby's birthday!

15 years old!
Say your wishes to her everybody!
Here is her birthday wish.
"I want to have a handsome and perfect boyfriend! "

Now back to the story.

[Character: Rhatu]
After I got seperated from Lunggar, the dream maze I see is a maze of red roses everywhere, but I don't see any of my friends anywhere.

I walk through this maze, red roses everywhere that it's getting strange, but something caught my attention, a snapping sound at my back.

"Who's there?!" I cried. Placing myself in defence position, they were vines from the roses, they don't seem friendly at all. I dashed away from them, but eventually it caught me on the leg.

"Help!" I shouted. Nobody heard me, I had to do something. While it was dragging me, I saw a stick with a sharp edge, I took it and cut the vine that was dragging me, running away from it.

I managed to escape, but I kept on running, for everything I saw were red roses. It wasn't long until I fell on a hole, sliding down through this slippery hole.

I fell down to solid land, my body hurts from all that sliding, I realised my surroundings, it seemed that I was in some sort of cave, too dark to see more details.

Front of me was a backpack, I unzipped the zipper and found a flashlight, a knife and a hoodie. I wore the gray hoodie and started my search with the flashlight on my hands.

This dark area was really dirty everywhere, a mess all over the place. Then I saw a dark entrance as I began to enter it.

It lead me to a rocky area where two stone golems were placed like guards, and yes they were for they attacked me. I managed to dodge the first attack and run but they chased me.

I ran again like before as fast as my legs can take me, with the flashlight still on my hands, then stopped at a TNT stop, dynamites were placed there and one match, so I took the match and lighted it while the golems were still chasing me, lighting one dynamite, then ran faster than before.

In the next instant, boom! The dynamiyes exploded, taking the golems with them.

I was exhausted that I fell to my knees, I was away from the bomb sight, I managed to survive. I don't know what happened next, I only saw darkness.

Darkness was not for long, I regained conscious, finding myself still at the cave, hoping it was a dream but it was not, so I kept walking into this maze of terror.

I stopped by a waterfall, to drink, I haven't realised how thirsty I was, but there was something odd about the waterfall, what was falling wasn't water only, now there was a figure, it fell into the water.

Luckily the water was deep enough to save a life so I rushed to the figure and it turned out to be a person, black hair, it was Lunggar.