Monokuma

I feel nothing, I see nothing, but for a short time I start to see light, yellow light, sunlight, one eyelid starts to open, then the second, and I start to feel life again.

The location where I am is different from where I was, I am now currently in a beach, my clothes are wet, how did I get here?

Then I remember what happened, I dropped out of the ship when that sudden shake happened, could it be the captain did all that? Questions are starting to fill my head up, but seriously I think I'm ignoring one major question, I remember now, where am I?

I look in front of me and see a jungle, it is huge and wide, trees everywhere, who knows what you might find there.

Still, being in the same place won't help me, I have to keep on moving. So I start to move my legs that are still weak, deeper into the jungle.

What could get worse than leaves branches punching me one by one? Not exciting at all, but it can get better. My shoes are stepping on thorns, it hurts a bit, but I am fine.

The next thing I see is a huge gate, connected to a very long wall, but the material of this wall is like iron, the gate also seems mechanic, does that mean people are here?

The next instant, the gate starts to open, so weird but cool, also scary, I'm a bit worried but is there any other hope than staying in a jungle?

I walk to the gate, going inside, next moment, the gate closed, great. No turning back now, I keep on walking on wherever I am, my surroundings are no different than the outside, well no different until I my feet took me to another gate, and yes, it's mechanical.

It opens like the last one, I go in like I did before, but this time my surroundings are much better than the jungle, because it's not the jungle, it looks like a club, so convenient.

Cabins lined up, I see also a motel I guess, a pool, this place is like a perfect summer holiday vacation, or summer camp, the sign says I'm in Kaerita Island, this is my summer camp?

Then, I see somebody familiar from afar, it's Malika, I'm relieved she's safe, so I run towards her while shouting her name.

"Malika! Malika!" I shouted, she turns her face onto my direction, then her face starts to fill with relief and surprise.

"Widya, you're here! I'm glad you're safe!" She said. We hug each other in relief, then we let go and my mouth opens.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Over there, follow me." She said while pointing at her right. Her finger is showing the motel, I guess everyone is there.

We start walking towards the motel, as we open the door, my friends are there, looking like they are waiting for something, some with crossed arms and some just acting normal. How rude of them to not notice me.

"Ignore them, they're currently confused and worried." Said Malika. There are more problems to talk about instead of crossing arms.

The next instant, one of the tables start to move which caught our intention. The rectangular part of the table flip, I feel like something is coming out. Something is coming out, what jumped out of the table is a teddy bear, his appearance is weird, half white and half black, is it to mark black and white are equal?

Then the most abnormal thing starts to happen, "Hi there you punks! I'm Monokuma, the ruler of Kaerita Island, I control what comes in and what comes out of this cell wall." The teddy bear talked, talked! I take it back when his appearance is to mark white and black are equal, he is abnormal.

"A teddy bear talking? This is crazy." Said Arriva.

"I am not a teddy bear! My name is Monokuma! So shut up you jerk!" Said Monokuma. For a teddy bear, he sure is using teenager talk.

"Let us go! We want to go home!" Said Rhatu.

The bear starts to chuckle like a scary clown, "Of course! Of course I will let you go. Not until you kill someone! " Said Monokuma, a few gasps starts to fill the room, including mine, I'm shocked.

"Kill each other?!" Asked Kent with hesitation and fear.

After Kent asked his question, Monokuma starts to talk"There are so many ways to do it, you can pick from-"

"We know it already! So shut up!" Said Anya.

"Aww, too bad, I wasted all that practice for nothing. Anyways, about you murdering somebody, you have to murder somebody without being found out!" The bear said.

"That doesn't sound very hard." Said Lunggar.

"Pupupu, that's not all, once somebody kills we will start a trial! If you find out who it is, the killer dies, but if you get the wrong one, dong dong, everyone else dies but the killer gets to leave!" Said Monokuma in excitement.

More gasps fill the room, I also gasp, then I start to speak. "Are you serious? That's just crazy!"

"Pupupu, think about it, you'll see that you have no other choice." Monokuma said delightedly.

The room now is starting to fill with a dark atmosphere, this can't get any worse.

"Oh yeah, someone among you is a traitor from a dangerous organisation, for your information, so look out! Traitors are everywhere! Goodbye!" Said Monokuma.

With this, he flips the table again and dissappears, somewhere we don't know. The dark atmosphere is still covering the room, I can feel that somebody is going to be fooled by Monokuma, I pray that it won't happen. The thing that makes this a more darker situation, is the panicking from thw others, they can't resist, I understand, people go crazy in this kind of situation, I would, but I won't give up on hope, we will get out of here without doing anything stupid.