Renegade: Chapter Twenty-Four

Comenzar desde el principio

"Telekinesis really is handy," Xavier smirked as I stood up and grabbed my silver colored sword from my sword cane. "Let's bring things to the next level."

Unexpectedly, Xavier threw both his axes towards me and instantly managed to control its attacks with his mind. At that exact moment, I was forced to defend myself from the deadly strikes of those mind controlled weapons. With every strike that I had done, the more I got exhausted. Xavier was stronger than I had expected.

"We can do this forever," Xavier laughed. "It's nice to see you suffer while I stand here with a grin on my face."

What should I do? I asked myself with my face bathed with sweat. There must be something that I can do.

"Ready to give up now, Gerald?" Xavier asked with a smirk.

I never answered his question. Instead, I used that moment to think of something that I could do.

How about if I try to walk towards him while I defend myself from these axes, I said to myself. Then with the right moment, I will slash his suit which keeps him immune from any strikes of lightning. After that, with a skin exposed, I will electrocute him. Slashing or electrocuting his head or hands are kind of tricky. So, I'll play safe and stick with the suit slashing.

Then, with confidence, I started to put my plan into reality as I slowly walked towards him while I defended myself from the axes. With Xavier concentrated with the "Mind Control", he did not realize that a tactic was currently on the move. He stood firm on his ground as I walked closer and closer to him.

Almost there, I said to myself. Keep yourself together, Gerald. We are almost...

"There!" I shouted as I mercilessly slashed Xavier's cerulean suit with my silver sword.

In an instant, the two axes fell towards the black colored tiles as Xavier got aware of his exposed chest.

"Well, there goes your defense," I smirked as I rapidly kicked him right on his chest.

In an instant, he fell towards the ground with his back first. With his hands both stretched, he tried to control the axes again. However, his attempt was hindered as I kicked his chest and face several times. In the end, with a weakened mind and body, he had given up and stopped the attempt. With his bruised eyes focused at me, it seemed that he silently asked for my mercy. Unfortunately, everything was too late for anyone to be pardoned.

A few seconds later, with my heart filled with nothing but rage, I had felt my right hand charged with a green colored electricity as I slowly stretched it towards Xavier's exposed chest. Then I said, "I'm sorry, Xavier, but it must be do—"

Suddenly, a blast was heard from behind! As I looked back, I realized that the red driller tank that I had just rode a few minutes ago was on fire!

With my eyes widened, I said to myself, Oh no! Mac and Cam are there inside!

In an instant, I had felt the whole place slow down as one after another, I saw the other driller tanks blast. Unfortunately, Xavier took that opportunity and rapidly stood up. Then, with myself still bothered with the horrifying sight, he had punched me right on my face and kicked my chest. Overwhelmed with a tremendous sensation of pain, I fell to the solid ground and had loosed my grip on the sword. With a smirk on his face, Xavier used his telekinesis to get the two axes. Then, he slowly walked in front of me as he wiped the blood on his lower lip. I was about to surround my both hands with electricity, but Xavier was just too quick that he instantly had stepped on both of my hands with his black rubber boots.

"Don't even think of using electricity to defeat me," Xavier smirked as I looked at him with my blue colored eyes. "Just accept it that you are finally doomed and on the brink of your end. At last. My axes will be stained with blood."