Twenty-Two; NYU

Warning: train and phone

Soon after I found out hay I had gotten accepted to NYU, it took a while to even think of sending the letter saying I would be attending.

I was thrilled, yes. But did I really want to leave everything behind? I had grown up in Holmes Chapel. Everything I learned and had grown close to was there. My life was there. 

Louis was there.

I was sitting on my bed looking at the acceptance letter, thinking very hard about my decision of going or not.

My mum came in. "Harry?" She asked peeking through the door wondering if she should come in or not.

"Yeah, Mum?" I said flopping back on my bed, stressed from my hard decision.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" My mum asked. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I had heard her sigh.

"I just need to figure out what to do." I said into my arm that was over my face. I breathed in deeply. School was so close to being over and I still needed to pick a university. I had gotten into NYU and a few others that I didn't really want to go to. The only choice I had for staying in the UK was the community collage near me but that wouldn't exactly help me get the proper education I needed for anything I wanted to do, really.

"Honey," she thought about her words. "I know you'll make the right decision. I trust you to do that. Because whatever you choose, will make you happy."

I smiled at my mum though she couldn't see it by my arm cover my face.

I heard her close the door. I sighed once more, maybe the millionth time in the last two hours, and began making the letter to NYU.