Nineteen; Cara

Warning: train and phone

Cara had broken up with me a few days later. "It's not working out." She said to me at lunch, sitting down. Niall and Zayn shot their eyebrows up. My eyebrows stayed the same and hers did too.

"Uh huh. How come?" I asked. Our conversation could have been mistaken for a talk about the weather.

"I'm found myself a girlfriend."

Niall's and Zayn's eyeshot up more, if possible.

"Bi sexual." I said towards them. They're eyebrows didn't go back down.

"Yeah. But we're still best friends right?" She said taking a bite out of her burger. I nodded and took a bite out of mine.

"Who?" I asked. We had all settled down by and had begun eating the rest of our lunch.

"Her name's Kendall." Cara shrugged. I nodded and thought about it.

"Kendall Jenner?" I asked with a finger up and bright eyes. Cara nodded.

"Yeah. I know her." I said.

People were surprised at first that I was let down so easily. And I actually was too. I didn't know why I wasn't upset or anything of the sort. Niall said he thought he knew why but wouldn't tell me. Zayn was oblivious and most likely didn't care.

But I figured it out soon enough why I wasn't upset that Cara had broken up with me. But it took a lot longer than I had wanted it to.