Five; Hanging

This was an important day for me. I can't say much about it because there was only one important part about it. But this part brought me and him closer together, as cheesy as that might sound. But according to Louis, I'm full of cheese. 

Louis: What're you doing right now? 

Me: Talking to you.

Louis: Cheese ball. 

Louis: Besides that? 

Me: Um...nothing. 

Louis: Great! 

Me: Why is that great? 

Louis: Because I'm coming over in about...

Louis: Now? 

Then I heard the doorbell ring. My eyes widened and I was nervous. My house wasn't messy but there was always something wrong. 

I went downstairs and glanced in the mirror that was next to the door to fix my curls. Once I adjusted them to look somewhat neat, I answered the door. 

Louis stepped in and smiled at me, holding up two bags. "Candy, soda and movies!" he screamed and then rushed over to the living area and then put down the bags. He flopped down on the couch and then looked towards me. "Well? I'm not going to watch movies and eat junk food all by myself, Hazza!" he said rolling his eyes then taking out several movies. 

"Okay! So I've got several movies. Which one do you want to watch?" he asked me with furrowed eyebrows. 

I looked at the movies he displayed and then picked one hesitantly. I wasn't sure if he wanted to watch this one or not. And I didn't know if he put it in the options by accident but I knew I wanted to watch it, despite it being Grease. 

When I saw him smile widely, I wasn't sure if it was because he was about to make fun of me or because he actually liked my choice. 

It was the ladder.