Portgas D. Ace Sad one shot

"You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say"

"I don't love you anymore!!"

"What?" My ears were ringing, I didn't understand what he was saying.

"I said I don't love you anymore!!!" Ace shouted loud, the words filling my mind.

I'm talking loud, not saying much"

"Good, cause I never loved you anyway, Mr.Portgas." It hurt me to say it, but it was the only way to keep from showing my wounds.

"I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet"

"You mean in the 2 years we were together you never loved me? With every time you said you loved me, it was filled with lies?!"

"Yes."

"How could you do that?!"

"I don't know, I just did it." I said without emotion.

"I hope you go to hell!!"

"You shoot me down, but I get up"

"Oh, trust me I will. I'll be sitting at the throne." I smirk at Ace, walking out of the room. Once out of sights of everyone the smirk disappeared. Ace's execution is tomorrow.

Time skip

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away"

"Vice Admiral Emila, are you prepared to stand by and watch as we cut the head off of the man you once held dear?" I was being questioned by a lower ranking Marine. I know this trick, they were trying to make me a traitor.

"There was never a man that I held so dear, this man before you is nothing short of bad memories."

"Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away"

"Is that your final answer? Because if it is your forever be known as a scumbag by the Pirates." My heart ached at that one sentence. "And if it's not, your a traitor of the marines. Are you sure this is the path you wish to take?"

"You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium"

"Yes." My eyes trailed to Ace's soaked face. My body began to shake, as I send out a silent pray that this would be interrupted.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium"

The blades started to fall towards Ace's neck, and then in a blink of an eye I was sent flying through the air. With my mind turning, my eyes landed on Luffy, Ace's brother. I thought my pray was about to be answered, then I realized something... This would only stop when they have someone to kill.

Time Skip

"Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall"

"Ace!!!!" The raven haired man turned towards me, as I pounced on him sending is both away from Akain. "Mikol!!!!" My voice hit ear splitting pitches, as my devil fruit formed a dragon made of Iron. "Get my family away!!" Miko nodded slowly, sadness filling her eyes as she realized my plan. With a hop, jump and a fly my world went dark....

"Ghost town and haunted love"

My blood ran cold as my dreams turned towards the past 2 1/2 years I spent in underground cells. I gave my freedom for theirs.

"Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones"

"Are you ready to die, traitor?"

"Hm?" I question, turning my head to the guard.

"Are you ready to die?"

"I'm talking loud not saying much"

"No!! I'm not, but I'm prepared to!!" I shouted at him, tears starting to leak down my face.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away"

"We all stand here today to execute one Emila Portgas. She is to die because she became a traitor to the marines by saving pirates."

"Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away"

"Scum!!"

"Garbage!"

"Traitor!!" The audience started to yell insults but I didn't care. My family was still alive somewhere.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium"

They shoved me to my knees, as the cloud opened and down came the rain. My tears mixed well.

"Stone-heart, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone heart loves bulletproof glass"

I cried thinking of all the cruel words I said to Ace without feeling guilty. He had tried to turn my insults back on me, but I stood firm with a stone heart... He was my bullet proof glass... I shattered him with a heart of stone..

"You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium"

The lower ranked marines did a March, burns pointed to me. I didn't realize that I'd be excuted in two ways at once.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium"

The blades started to come down, I felt them slightly nick my neck causing a flow of blood.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium"

With sudden movement my ears filled with metal on metal, and terrified screams. I didn't have time to think, as a bullet entered through my hip. My eyes jerked open slightly, to see nothing but stars. My mind started to spin, and then started to fade to black.

"I am titanium"

I may have been titanium once, but as the story goes titanium sinks.

Authors note
------------------

Should I make another one shot continued on to this one? Or should I just let Emila die? I need some requests also!!