Kenpachi Zaraki One Shot

"Fight me!!"

"No."

"Fight me!!"

"No." I sweatdrop watching Kenpachi keep turning Kat down, she's been trying every captain for the past month to fight her, and no one will.

"Why won't you fight me, coward!?!" I kinda just smirked at Kat.

"Because he's busy spending time with his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Kat made a face.

"Yes."

"How did he manage to get a girlfriend? And who is she? "

"First, Kenpachi Is a very attractive man. And second, it's me." She made a face, then snorted.

"Alright, just don't be a fighting in bed." Kat walked off probably to bother Byakuya, in her words one of her most favorite toys.

"Girlfriend?" Kenpachi looked at me with a brow raised.

"Yea, I wanted her to leave you alone."

"Why?" He tilted his head to the side, smile spreading across his lips.

"Because you'd give in and fight her, then Gra-" I stop myself sweatdroping, I've heard Kat call The head captain gramps so much it's started rubbing off. "Head captain Yamoto, will have her head and your be in trouble." I sighed, refusing to met his eyes.

"So, you care about me?"

"Yea.." I muttered looking off.

"Good, cause I care about you too." He smirked, grabbing my hand, and started pulling me toward his office. "And you ARE my girlfriend." I smirk up at him.

"What ever you say Captain Boyfriend." He chuckled and pulled me into his office.

------------------------------

*boom* I woke up with a start glancing to an already awake Kenpachi.

"You didn-"

"She blew up another part of the soul society." I sighed while Kenpachi just looked upset to be awake.

"Come on, let's make sure Head Captain doesn't kill her." I sighed, pulling Kenpachi with me to find Kat.

Time skip
-------

"How did you manage to break Byakuya?!" I shout pointing from Kat to the crying Kuchiki.

"I don't really know..." She muttered, running her fingers through his hair.

"Kat don't touch him!! Your make it worse!!" She just ignored me, and rubbed his back.

"It's okay, baby..." She cooed making me sweatdrop.

"I am mildly disturbed." Kenpachi muttered, watching as Kat wrapped herself around Byakuya.

"Me too... Let's go before he blows up."

"Let's fight."

"No."

"In the bed?"

"Sure." I sighed giving in to Kenny's idea.