Surprize taste -Kiba Inuzuka Oneshot

"Awee!! Who's a cute puppy?!" I started laughing at Kiba's face.

"Man he gets all the attension!" He mumbled obviously jealous of his dog.

"What's wrong Kiba? Jealous, because I like Akamaru more then you?"

"No, as if! Who wouldn't like me, I'm awesome?!"

"Kat." He looked confused. "Kat, doesn't like you." He sighed and looked annoyed.

"She doesn't count. There's no way she's human. She scares me more then my own mother!" He started yelling, making me fall over from laughing so hard.

"I'm pretty sure she's human... But ehh, she is scary.. I think even Tsunade is scarred of her... At least slightly." He swear dropped at me muttering a what ever as we started walking toward the center of the village. Today was the day that Me, Kat, And random person were becoming Jōnin. Random person was weird... They didn't talk and didn't feel anything...

"Hey!!" I jumped, cause Kiba yelled in my ear.

"What was that for?!"

"You zoned out."

"Jerk."

"Eh? You still love me." He started laughing, as I let out a nervous chuckle... It's a good thing he's stupid.

"Yea, of course."

"Love you too!!" Why is he so set on ruining me?! I mentally cried.

"Trinity."

"Huh?" I looked at Kiba who jut looked at me funny.

"I didn't say that."

"Then who did?"

"Them." He pointed up on the stage... My mouth feel open. Random person can actually speak!!!

"You need to get up here, the ceremony is about to began." I nod and leave Kiba to stand on the stage.

"This team of ninja, have saved us from assassins, so here I award them as jonin!"

2 hours and 3 long speeches later
______----/:;(());//|<>>>~€

"Congrats!" Kiba grabbed me and spun me around and around. I giggled at him, he was such an idiot.

"Thanks Kiba!" He set me down, but a little too close. We looked at each other, lips so close, we were no longer breathing new air. But sharing air. He laughed at me, and closed the small gape between us. We kissed and kissed, till we ran out of breathe. When we pulled away I could help but to ask.

"How did you know?"

"You always flinch when I say you love me or I love you.... And you always let out an adorable nervous chuckle that makes me lose my mind!" My face flushed and I let out a nervous chuckle. "See?!! Freaking adorable! And so you know I do love you!! I love your smile! Your laugh! Your beauty! Your grace! Even the way you look when I annoy you!! The way you look when your mad!! I love everything about you!!" I giggled at him.

"I love you too Kiba!" With that he grabbed and spun me around and around! He started shouting she loves me, she loves me. And he kissed my lips again. He may smell like dog, but he tastes like home made chocolate chip cookies.