Modern Monkey D. Luffy One shot

Author's Note:
Hope you enjoy this!! It was written originally for a friend of mine, but after consideration I decided to just make a one shot book. So, first off we have the great rubber man, Monkey D. Luffy!!! Now the name and personality of Trinity doesn't belong to me, but Kats does.
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

"I'm sleepy though!!" Kat whined as I woke her up. Though I love sleep, I was the one who had to get us up, so we could get ready to go to school.

"Kat, you have to go to school!" I shout as she just rolls over and falls back to sleep, with a small mumble that sounded like ' bont ware.' I sweet drop, wither she meant to say that or not, I have no clue. She sometimes says things that make no since.

"Kat..." I whisper, as a thought came to mine. With a grin I leaned over... "Kat, if you don't go to school you won't see YOUR Ace-Kun drop Luffy off on his way to collage~~~" I finesh in a singy voice, knowing that she'll be up in... 3... 2... 1...

"I GET TO SEE ACE-KUN TODAY!!!!" She squealed as she popped up. She looks at me in a daze, with rainbow changing hearts popping above her head.

"Uhh..." I just look at her, I'll NEVER understand how that man does that to her. I mean take a look at me with Luffy, I don't look like 'THAT'.

"TRINITY-CHAN!! GET OUT SO I CAN GET READY!!!" She whined as she pushed me out of her room and slammed the door in my face... I then decided to go get ready myself, instead of causing the red head to get pissed... I diffently do NOT want to walk to school with a mad Kat. I felt myself shiver at the thought of that.

-----10 minuets later-------

It took about 10 minuets to get ready and get to school. Usally it took about 10 minuets to get to school it self, without counting the time to get ready. But when Kat gets excited and happy, well it's almost as troublesome as when she's mad, just not as dangerous.

"Trinity, do you know where Luffy is?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nami. Incase it wasn't obvious we had a club to which we named the Strawhats. Our leader is Luffy.

"Actually no... I kinda used his brother as a reason to get Mis.Lover over there out of bed and here to school." Nami giggled, as I was suddenly hit in the back of the head with a milk carton. I turned my gaze to who did it to see Kat. She was twitching, and glaring at me. "What?!?" I shout at her only to get hit with a piece of sausage. "Look Kat, everyone knows! It kinda obvious! You've been all happier since you joined the Whitebeard club, which incase you didn't notice Is full of collage guys! So we all knew it had to be one of them. And when Ace picked Luffy up after you joined, it was kinda obvious by your blush that he was the one." I stated as she pouted.

"Its not that obvious!!" She shouted.

"Yes it is." Everyone in the group in including Chopper. This just caused Kat to pout even more, only making me, Nami, and Robbin to laugh at her. She just stuck her tonue out at us.

"I'm going for a walk." She said as she got up and walked off.

"I'll go with ya." I chased after her only to run into her back. A question mark appeared above my head, as I peeked out from behind her. My mouth hit the floor at what I was looking at. Ace was having clothing problems, and Luffy was missing a sock and his shoes. The only sock on him was about to fall off... And Luffy kinda looked like Ace mistook him for a folded up rug. I couldn't help it but to burst out laughing as Ace put Luffy down. I stopped laughing as I looked as Kat, she looked like she was gonna pass out. I bet she didn't ever think she'd she that much of Ace... EVER. Luffy just looked from Kat to Ace, me getting curious looked at Ace too. He looked pretty embarrass like Kat did... The two couldnt stop looking at each other. Luffy finally got tired of the quiet...

"Ace you better go! Your be late for your morning classes!" Luffy laughed as Aces eyes widened.

"Shit, got to go! Bye!!" Everyone said bye back as he rushed away.

"I think I-I'm gonna g-go b-back to the group." Kat stuttered as she took off. Me and Luffy laughed at Kat finding her flushed face absolutely funny.

"I can't believe your brother don't know how much she likes him!" I half laughed half shouted.

"Your kidding!" Luffy looked serious.

"No, she absolutely loves him, he's the only reason I can get her out of bed for school." Luffy made a face.

"Ace loves her back." I squeled, as Luffy let me in on Ace's well kept secret.

"We can get them together!" I shout out my thoughts.

"Yea!! But first can I do something." Luffy asked with a goofy grin on his lips.

"Sure!" And with that Luffy kissed me, and I kissed back.

"You know that makes you mine right?" I just gave him a confused look. "Ace says that if you kiss a girl and she kisses you back then that makes her your girlfriend." I grin at him.

"Well, I guess I'm your girlfriend then!" We both laughed as we headed back to the group.
----------------------------------------------
/////////////////////////////////////
Author's note:
So, do you like it? It was certainly amusing to write. Anyway there's a certain question I was wondering, should I do a one shot where Kat and Ace get together? And don't for get to vote, and/or comment!