Franky One Shot

My eyes kept trailing over Franky's lack of clothing. Honestly, I was being a kinda perv, but in my defense he should have been wearing more.

"I'm the big man!!" He started yelling, and dancing making me sweatdrop.

"What are you doing?"

"Proving to you, that I am a man."

"What?!" I looked at him dumbly.

"You've been staring at my speedo!! So, I decided to prove I am a man!"

"No!! There's no need!!"

"And why not?" He looked at me, pushing his hair back.

"Because I'm positive your a man!!" I yell at him.

"And how?!"

"Are you forgetting the time Luffy took your clothing!!" I started waving my hands in the air, as my face became flushed. That will be one day I will always remember, because he hugged me without his speedo.

"Oh, yea." He started rubbing his chin, remembering that day. "I hugged you soon after!!" He yelled and started laughing at me, pointing at my flushed face. "Your face was as red then as it is now!!"

"Shut up idiot!!" I whacked him in the head, my face getting warmer.

"Awe!! But you love me!!" He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up to his height.

"I do! But it'd be nice if you wouldnt tease me over it!!" His face flushed as he slammed his lips against mine, making me think my lips would be bruised the next morning. Moving my lips against his, I let out a sigh when he pulled away.

"Man I love you!! And you taste good!!" I sweatdropped at him.

"You annoying idiot."

"But I'm your annoying idiot."

"True." I sighed resting my head against his shoulder whist he laughed at me.