She nodded and she leaned in to let you whisper the stuffs you wanted to say. "Actually.. I like him--" as she heard that she cut you off and happily squealed as Chiba goes out of the room. "Everyone! (First name)-chan likes Chiba!!"

"Rio!" You glare at her making her chuckle. "Today is his birthday right?!" She was too excited to ask and you nodded. Sighing in relieve that Chiba didn't heard anything since he's outside. "Yeah.. I'm going to ask some of your suggestion for his gift. But, I couldn't find anything that he would like."

She wink at you and grinned happily, "Leave it to me!" The bell rang as the signal of resuming the class. Chiba arrived exactly and sat on his place. You stare at him and wonder the things he would like.

A smile formed your face as you found out what will suit him, you write on a paper and threw it secretly to Nakamura. She received the message and gave you a thumbs up. You mouthed 'Thank you' to her and she nodded.

😉TimeSkip😉

"Chiba-kun~!"

"Chiba-kun~!"

"Ryu-kun!"

"Chiba Ryuunosuke!" You call him again and he look at you emotionlessly. You grinned and grabbed his hands. "We're going to the amusement park!" You happily said and run towards the bus stop with him.

"(First name).." The bus came and you excitedly get in with your hand on his to grab him all along. "I have the tickets yesterday. My mother gave it to me so I could go with you. She said your the only best friend I have so.."

He nodded and look away. Both of you were seating together at the last. "Best friend..." He murmured and you look at him confusedly. "Did you say something?" He shook his head and you grin.

"Where do you wanted to go?! Look, I have the map here." You opened your bag and grab the Amusement Park's map. "Isn't roller coaster amazing?! Wait, wait. How about haunted house?! No, no.. So where do you-"

As you look at him, his face was nearly yours making you all blush as he was looking at the map. His hair brushed yours and you could clearly see his hazel eyes looking at the map. "Where do you want to go first?"

When he look at you as he asked that, he didn't noticed that he was leaning closer to yours. He didn't even realised that a bit more inches, he could kiss you. He blushed and look away and straighten back to his place. "S-sorry.."

"N-No! Its okay. B-By the way.. There are amazing Hardcore Punks will be performing at the stage. I-It will be amazing if we got there! I know you'll enjoy it!" Brushing it off and trying to avoid the stuttering, you grab your lunch box and smile at him.

"You still like boiled eggs right?" He nodded and you grabbed his bag. "(F-first name)-chan.." You stuck out your tongue. "Lemme see if you really do eat your lunch. You sometimes skipped lunch. I can see that."

You opened his bag and didn't find any lunch box. "I knew it." You mumbled and give it back to him. "I'll share mine to yours since I've eaten a lot earlier and even doubled it. Have this!" You gave him your lunch and he smiled at you.

You blushed as he take it and heard him saying 'Thank you'. It made you even grin happily. Not that long, the bus stopped and Chiba gave you back your lunch box. "Wow.. I should really cook more for you. Should I?" You giggled.