Chiba Ryuunosuke

Everyone! I apologise for the last update! Kind of a lot of errors I'm kind of lazy that time well I publish it 2:46 a.m and that time I was really pissed looking for a music downloader.

It rained that day here in our country and.. I hate rains that makes me feel sick. Hearing the droplets of rain on the roof top it hurts my head like really..

But now I'm okay! If the sun shines. Its a perfect day so I guess the sun is still not shining.. Well hope weather will be good today and for tomorrow😁

Oh by the way, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OKANO-SAN! Also to Itona! Should've said that earlier before I publish!

Also!! I change the cover photo of this book! Its kind of lame back then xD But Nagisa is cute there! 😆

🔫Shoot🔫

"(Last name),(First name)" you you introduce as some of the guys in the classroom nosebleed as they saw you. You roll your eyes to them.

"Stay. Away. From. Me." You said coldly as you glare every person who looks at you.

You're a third year student who is one of the A-Class, but dropped in first quarter who was transferred to E-class due to violence.

You tried to kill a person in the class and that's because of Asano. You hated helping the other class because you want them to learn by themselves. Why do they have to be helped by other persons? They're already in Class A who knows how to do everything but they can't even do it and why the heck do they need to act like a baby? They didn't even listen to the other teachers just to be teach by this Asano.

Asano was forcing you to help the class but you refuse a lot of times and when you were busy doing some projects you accidentally pointed a knife to him which the teachers saw it.

And there, you were dropped of almost killing that Asano bastard.

You already knew the case of the teacher in the End Class because of hearing the conversation of Karasuma and Principal.

And this principal also dropped you because they can't let the others know the secrets. And that is making you interesting, killing a teacher is better than killing a student.