She was only half asleep when she felt a familiar and comforting warmth at her back. She knew she should have protested but all she did was rest herself more comfortably along that warmth and fall into a dreamless sleep.

******

Rian woke up hours later and realized she was once again naked and in Sehun's bed. But unlike the last time she found herself in this same situation, the reality of this morning was grim.

Rian was alone in bed and she was glad for the small reprieve, now if only Sehun had an early morning schedule, had left his home already. But as shitty as her luck has been lately, she wouldn't hold her breath about that.

She thought back to last night and everything came back at her full force and at the forefront of her mind was the fact that she might have just killed somebody.

It mattered little that it was self defense, that she was almost raped and the guy would have killed Sehun with his bare fists if she hadn't stopped him but the fact that the guy might be dead for all she knew, was a dreadful thought.

Without much thought she picked up her phone, she didn't know what she was going to do with it but then she saw she had a text.

Unknown number: Hey It's Jade, I got your number from employee information folder. Are you ok? If you want to talk about anything just know that you can trust me. If you want to ignore this text, that's fine too but just let me know that you're doing all right.

Rian read it again and there was no doubt that Jade knew that she attacked that bouncer. She may not have spelled it out in her text but there were hints. She said Rian can trust her, was it the truth? With shaky finger's Rian called that number.

"Ruby?" a sleep filled voice answered. Rian was tempted to hang up. The name that she used as her name in the club was also something she didn't want to hear right now. "Hey, I'm not blaming you --- the guy was seriously creepy." Jade's attempt at humor only filled Rian with even more dread.

"Is – is he --"

"Dead? --- uh no unfortunately he's well and alive from what I heard from the other bouncer's last night." there was moment of silent relief on Rian's part. As much as she hated that guy she didn't want to commit murder. "Are you okay though?" there was a fine tremor in Jade's voice that told she's more shaken up about this than she's letting on.

"Yeah, I managed to get away."

After a while of speaking with Jade, Rian felt a lot more calmer but knowing she had to face sehun sooner or later she hung up with a promise to keep in touch even if she quit the job. Considering that Jade was the first friend she's made in awhile Rain thought that she might even make an effort to keep her promise.

Now that that was out of her mind, she once again thought back to what happened between herself and Sehun last night. She groaned with embarrassment when she thought about her unreasonable demands. Had she temporarily lost her mind? That was the only explanation, but deep down she realized what she did last night was not a random act of craziness. She had been unconsciously testing Sehun. All his action's showed that he regretted what he did to her, that he was sorry about what he did, he had said so himself. She thought he was trying to help her because he was trying to make it up to her, that he pitied her and thought that he owed her a debt for hurting her. But she couldn't come to term's with that, Rian hated the thought of being a charity case to him, to think that he was doing all this to pay her back for hurting her would have broken that last bit of pride she hadn't even realized she had been holding onto all this time. If that was the case she couldn't stick around him anymore. But if he was simply trying to pay her back, he would have blindly done exactly as she had asked of him last night, he would have slept with her without a care of how much worse it would make the situation between them and how much more hurt she would be, it would have been the easier thing to do. The fact that he refused her and held his own meant that he truly cared, he cared about not causing her anymore pain. Was she being delusional and romanticizing?