The Meeting

A/N: Mature/Sexual themes ahead.

"Well Rian. Now that the introductions are over, why don't you get to business?" Sehun sneered with disgust. "Now strip and get on your back." He hated such money-grabbing whores who were ever ready to spread their legs at the drop of a penny. Suho told him how much she cost, if she was getting that much money then Sehun was going to make damn sure that she had to work for it. Yet he felt utterly disgusted at even thinking about going near such an easy, used up filthy pussy.

Rian was shocked to hear such dirty and degrading words aimed at her from such a well-known and loved person. This was none other than the countries favorite maknae, Sehun. No one has ever made her feel this humiliated in her life, but she should have expected this. She knew what she signed up for when she signed that contract with Suho, but never in her worst nightmares would she have thought it would turn this bad. Rian was at her wit's end with no way to find the large amount of money needed to save her sweet little brother when she met EXO's leader, Suho. She was star struck at first but quickly snapped back to earth at hearing his indecent proposal. He wanted to teach his maknae a lesson he said. Because according to Suho, Sehun has become extremely cold and spoiled recently, so he wanted to knock him down a few pegs. To be honest she had no idea how having sex with her was going to knock Sehun down a few pegs but Suho probably has his reasons for doing such a thing. So here she was, being humiliated by one of the most loved guys in the country.

"Well what are you waiting for? Did you not hear me?" Sehun was surprised at her acting. If he didn't know any better he would have thought she was actually feeling embarrassed about this but unfortunate for her, he knew she was only trying to play him.

Rian felt a rush of blood to her face at his words and forced herself to calm her breathing, starting to undress. With every piece of clothing it felt more and more harder to keep going. She lost her t-shirt; she lost her shorts, when she was down to her underwear, she hesitated.

"What a disappointment, for a whore your looking so boring and plain." Sehun taunted her wondering why she was wearing just white cotton underwear. Aren't whores supposed to wear exotic lingerie? She was trying to play the innocent act with him probably.

Rian blushed even more at his humiliating words but she bit her lip to stop her protest and reached behind her to unsnap her bra. She has never ever been this exposed in front of another person. Without thinking any further she reached down and took her panties off too. The more she let herself think, the harder it was so she just kept her gaze on the ground, distracting herself with the intricate design on the carpet. She gasped when suddenly he moved closer and cupped her breasts. She felt her nipples pucker up with surprise and shock.

Sehun wanted her to drop the innocent act already; it was getting on his nerves. He could clearly see her nipples pucker up at his touch and he felt a sudden tingle down lower. She maybe a gold digging whore but she had a face of an angel and a body made for sin. His cock couldn't help but react but that only made him dislike her even more because he didn't want to be attracted to such a low life. Her puckered up nipples were a dead giveaway to how much she liked his attention, well let's see how she reacted to this, sehun thought and moved his thumb and forefinger to squeeze and twisted her nipple.

Rian let out a breathless scream at the sudden sharp pain in her breast. It felt like he just stabbed her breast. She couldn't stop the tears that gathered at the coners of her eye but she tried her hardest blink them away. She was shaking from the fear of him repeating what he just did.

Seeing the fearful and pained expression Sehun immediately wanted to apologize but he wasn't sure whether she was pretending to fool him or not. Not wanting to loose face he decided not to apologize but he would not use physical pain on her anymore. Fake or not he just couldn't take in that pitiful expression. "So, I see you don't like pain huh? And stop with the crocodile tears, I'm not falling for your act." He said and gave her a light shove to move away from him.