New Hairstyles (Minho?)

Börja om från början

Some annoying voice in the back of your head kept pushing at you, telling you to get back up and keep going. But you were tired.

"Y/N!"

It was faint, but you were sure you'd heard it. Your name being called, and not by just one person.

"Y/N!" It seemed the whole Glade was calling your name. You were close. Really close.

The small amount of energy left in your muscles pushed you forward, towards the sound of their voices.  Some pathways looked familiar now, and you raced ahead, new hope flooding your heart.

Then they were there. Just in front of you. The boys cupped their hands around their mouths and screamed for you to run. Their only limit the line between the Glade and the Maze. It was up to you now.

The ever familiar whoosh of wind and grinding of stone filled your ears and you ran faster. You were going to make it.

And you did. You pushed your body between the two stone slabs just as they slammed shut. You would've fallen to the ground out of exhaustion...if the doors hadn't shut your hair in between them.

The Gladers surrounded you in a big hug and asked you what went wrong. You were too focused on your hair to reply though. Soon the Gladers caught on and some started laughing.

"Guess we'll just have to cut it off!" Alby laughed loudly. Some cheered at that but you shot them a glare.

"Touch my hair and it'll be the last thing you shanks do," you growl, tugging at the caught strands.

"Guess she's sleeping out here then," Chuck laughed.

You sighed. He was right.

"But I can't even lay down," you groaned. "And I can't sleep upright."

Everyone was quiet for a moment before Minho smirked a little. "You know the scissors really aren't that far away..."

"Yeah, bring them here, actually. I think you could use a haircut." You narrowed your eyes playfully at your friend.

Minho gasped and took a step back from you. "I can't believe you said that. The Maze changed you, Y/N." He wiped a fake tear away and walked off chuckling.

Soon all the Gladers departed, having nothing they could do for you.  Newt and Thomas hauled out a tall chair from Frypans kitchen for you. You thanked them and sat in it gratefully. The sun had already gone down and your only source of light was the bright moon.

Thomas crossed his arms and a small smile tugged at his lips. "Want us to stay with you?"

You rolled your eyes and tried to shake your head. "No. But some water would be great."

Newt left and came back quickly with a water bottle. You downed it thirstily and handed it back to him.

"Thanks."

Then they went to bed and you were alone for the entire night. It was warm enough and the only sounds were the Grievers far off in the Maze somewhere.

When the sun finally poked back up over the Maze walls, you breathed a sigh of relief. The doors would open soon and you could have your hair back.

A few of he boys had already woken up and we're getting to work, including Alby. He stalked over to you with a smile that said he was trying not to laugh. Minho and Thomas joined him a couple of minutes later, Chuck in tow.

Finally, the groan of the stone on stone walls moving made you smile. You hopped off the chair you were on and Chuck put it to the side.

When the doors had opened completely, you gripped your hair possessively, brushing through it with your fingers.

"Hey Chuck? Would you mind getting me those scissors Minho mentioned?" You shot a glare at Minho through the corner of your eye. "I want to see how good I am at cutting someone's hair."

Chucks eyes went wide with excitement and he raced off to grab the scissors. Minho just laughed and shook his head.

"I can already tell by the state of your hair that you're not very good at it." He smirked and you shook your head with a slow smile.

"Then you'd better start running."