Scripted (Thomas Sangster)

You hold the thick pile of papers in your hands and read along where Thomas was. You were helping him learn his script for the Scorch Trials movie he was in. You loved to help him in any way you could so this was a treat for you.

Thomas looks you dead in the eye and waits for you to say Dylan's line.

"Guys we gotta get out of here now!" You winced at your lack of acting skills but at least you could read them for him right?

"Hold on, hold on Tommy. What did you see?"

"WICKED. They're going to kill us!"

Newt takes a step forward. "Hey, now you don't know that."

You bite your lip and take a deep breath. Thomas raises an eyebrow at you and a small smile covers his mouth.

"Sorry," you sigh and put the script down. "You just sound really attractive when you say that."

Thomas chuckles and nods. "Alright alright, should we go without the script?"

You nod. You think you remembered Dylan's lines clearly enough to be able to recite them, or at least the gist of them.

Thomas continues, messing up a couple words in the process. For the most part however, he got the lines down. You pick the script back up and flip to the last couple pages. This was about the last of what you hadn't worked on yet.

Thomas furrows his eyebrows and nods. "I don't say a lot in this scene do I?"

You shake your head. "It doesn't look like it, but that's alright. Your face is enough."

"Oh really?" Thomas smirks and pulls you close to him.

You nod. "Mmhmm. That's only why they hired you, you know."

"Oh how disappointing. I thought they liked my acting skills." He rolls his eyes and pushes his lips to yours quickly before releasing you and picking the script back up.

"Minhos my friend too," Thomas starts.  "I've known him for longer than I can remember."

You watch his eyes as he follows along his line. They moved quickly and several expressions flickered across his face. You knew he'd always put a lot of work into memorizing his lines and doing a good job, and you were so proud of him for it.

"Y/N?"

Thomas was looking at you and you shake your head. You'd been completely memorized by him. "Sorry, where do I start?"

"Dylan's second to last line."

You read it off and Thomas reads his last line. You look up to him and take his script from him, putting it with yours and laying it on the couch you stood next to. You were in his apartment and you always loved the warm feeling it had.

Thomas pulled you into a hug and you're not sure how long you stayed like that. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his around your back, just holding each other. You buried your face in the crook of his neck and smiled.

"I'm so lucky I have you," Thomas murmured and pulled away. You played with his blond hair in between your fingers.

You sigh playfully. "Where would you be without me?"

"Leaning these lines with Ki Hong or Dylan, probably. And we all know how that goes when Dylan gets excited." Thomas rolls his eyes and you nod at the memory. Never again.

"Do you think you have most of them down?" You ask him.

He nods his head, but still a little unsure. "I'll need to work on the first part, but other than that I should be alright."

"Good, that movie better be perfect," you tease.

"Okay good to know there's no pressure," he says sarcastically.

"I'm only joking. You want to go over the first part again?"

He nods and picks back up the scripts. "Here we go again."