Chapter 74: The Unexpected Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Now that your back, let's move I want to get this over quick" Nawin comments, standing up causing Gin to groan "Really? I wanted to relax a bit" "No" the other reply blankly, heading out. "Come on Gin, move it" Camilla order making him sigh before following the Makasha.

Time Skip

"Hey Nawin you mind me asking a question?" Gin breaks the silence, as the two walk through the peaceful forest "Ask away" "I'm curious, before three months you were just an ordinary human, correct?" Nawin glance at the blue haired for a second before turning back to the path "Yes..." "Hahaha, I'm honestly surprise you haven't gone crazy after the roller coaster rides you had ever since becoming a devil... you sure have one iron will kid, being able to keep your sanity in control" Gin comments before chuckling.

Nawin sighs then looks up at the sun, shining down from the branches "The reason why I'm haven't gone crazy is probably because I've dealt with this kind of situation ever since I was just ten" he replies making the incubus turn to him surprise. "My life was never the easiest, dealing with things that would make other kids cry to their parents, but I did no such thing... I stood up on my own two feet and dealt with those problems myself, giving me bad reputation since it makes me different from other kids" "How so?" Gin asks.

"Mainly my personality is completely different from other students, that's why I got treated like an outcast, pretty much becoming a delinquent at my old school" Nawin explains "Doesn't seem to bother you though" Gin said, not noticing a single emotion coming out from the Makasha's blank tone.

"Mhm, I've always enjoyed being alone, but the main reason why I got criticized by being different is because I was a complete polar opposite compare to my sister, Lucy... she was pretty much the queen of the school, her cheerful personality makes everyone smile and she's pretty much became the most popular person in school, same goes with having a lot of admirer because of her looks and knowledge" Nawin chuckle a bit while Gin look at him surprise "You're... you're not angry?".

Nawin sighs, knowing that question would come up "No... I know my sister blames herself for the way the students treated me" "So in her mind, she thinks she's the reason why you were mistreated?" Gin said, making the black haired nod "Yes, though I never hold a grudge... how could I? she's one of the main reason why I've gotten stronger, I had a lot of enemies back at my hometown and they wouldn't hesitant to used Lucy to get to me, but I was able to sheltered her away from that for the most".

"What about your parents? I would have expected they would have done something about this?" Gin ask making Nawin chuckle a bit "Believe me, my mother would have torn the whole city if she wanted to, but I told her I would dealt with it myself... my mom did of course disagreed, but my dad stepped in agreeing with me" "Bad father..." Gin comment.

Nawin shake his head, "No my dad did the right thing, his intention was at the right place because of that I was able to become stronger and mature... plus when he was able to persuade my mom, he immediately begin training me on ways to protect myself" "I see...".

"Why did you do all of that?" Gin ask, making Nawin glance at him "As I said before, to protect my little sister and a certain friend of mine who is one of the main reason for my changed". Gin notice the Makasha tone harden, clearly telling him not to ask anything further which he caught "I see... you're one interesting person Nawin Makasha" "Mhm".

Camilla's House

'He's no longer the brother you once knew!' 'Are you trying to start a war?!' 'After all the deaths and destruction you still want to continue on this path!?' "NAWWINN!" "ISSSEEEIIII!" 'WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BROTHER I ONCE KNEW AND LOVED!', "Huah!" Lucy snaps her eyes open showing it glowing bright golden, she immediately sits up feeling sweat covers her body.