"Good morning class.. I'm (last name),(first name). Your (subject) teacher." You smiled at the Class E student sweetly as they greet you politely.

Karasuma and Irina looks at you seriously making you glance at them, "What.. Are you doing here?" Irina tilted her head and you smile. "I was meant to be he here.. Right? Karasuma?" You winked.

She glare at your action making you chuckle, you knew Irina like Karasuma. "So.. Where is the octopus?" Asking them they glance at the window.

Smiling as you look at where he was "Ohh~! Nurufufufu~!" He giggled turning perfectly pink with a chocolate ice cream on his tentacle. He was looking at you chest making you smirk and wink at him. "I-I think.. Another bitch-sensei strikes again." Said the guy who was name Justice.

"Neeh~ Nice meeting you sensei~!" You walk towards him with a teasing smirk on your face making him even turn red, "So.. You really are attractive. Not just that, you're so handsome.."

[ Durun- durun *ambulance* Seungkwan (from K-pop, Seventeen) go hunt this! Durun-Durun*

Just kidding xD sorry to interrupt the moment.]

You were smiling at him seductively as you hold one of his tentacle making him giggle. The students were staring at the both of you. "Oh~ Maybe I should introduce later.. Our students might hate us." You whispered to his ears.

You turn around and walk away. "I'll be seeing you later.. My students." You wink at them making them twitch except for the perverts who had their nose bleeding from your sexiness because of your teacher-like outfit.

😉AnotherTimSkip😉

You were teaching normally like a teacher and seemed so calm through the subject. They were shock that you were calmly and lively than being the person who seduces Koro-sensei earlier. While teaching, you've noticed someone looking at your chest and you smirked as you saw the octopus hiding through the window.

"Okay class.. That's all for the day." You closed the book and they asked some random questions to know you since its already lunch time. "I'm really glad that you wanted to know more about me.. But I have something to do today."

"Hai~ (last name)-sensei~!" Said the other girl students making you smile warmly at them as you leave. You entered the faculty and glance at Irina, "So you also failed?.."

"I did not failed! He just notice.." She sighed. "You hated me that much Irina-san?"

"Not that I hate you.. The attention of the students were all into you." She sighed again making you smile since both of you had the same abilities. "Eh?.." You look at her attractive eyes and slowly lean at her as you trued to tease.

"Why so?.." You look at her widened eyes intently with a smirk on your face as you lift her chin up. You knew that the octopus was watching and you licked your lips. Irina was disgusted at your action but she looks so embarrassed. "Irina I have alre--"

The door slide opened. You pause at you action and slowly stood straight seeing Okajima and Karasuma. Okajima's face turned red with his eyes widened as he cover his nose and mouth. "I guess.. I have a work to do to?"

"Yeah." Karasuma calmly said making you smile warmly at them. "Then, I'll see you later." You left the room and Okajima breath out and his nose started to bleed. Irina was embarrassed and she knew that your eyes captured her attention. "Dammit." She was actually attracted to you, she couldn't admit it because of jealousy.. Moving on,

Karasuma was calm and yet he felt his other side sighing in disappointment(jealous xD). Back to you, you sat under the tree as you eat your chocolate nutella sandwich. You knew that someone was still watching you. You calmly avoid it and continue to plan stuffs for to kill the sensei.

Your heart jumped as you saw the figure of the person you've been looking for making your eyes wide open. "W-What.." You were shock seeing him again but you just think of it as hallucination.

His calmness and pervert -ness that were looking in your eyes made your heart pound. You felt your stomach flying from the butterflies. "(First name)-chan.. Its been awhile."

You blushed at his husky voice. "Ehh.. I missed that embarrassed face of yours. But I really still do prefer you to be my student and I will be teaching you." His finger tips touching a strand of your hair. You were blushing deeply and you look away and thought that its only just a dream.

His usual smile that made you beat your heart even faster with his teasing eyes looking at you. "(First name).." He lean towards you closely. Your eyes closed as you felt a teeth from your lips. Your eyes widened.

"EHHH?! KORO-SENSEI IS KISSING (LAST NAME) SENSEII!!" You heard one of the students say. Because of that, you pushed him away. "What the heck?!"

Instead of his lips, it was his teeth that were smiling so widely. He was seriously pink as you are. You didn't knew that its Koro-sensei kissing you. "Y-YOU--!" the octopus disappeared out of nowhere.

Instead is seeing the real person you've love who's hair was black same with his eyes, you sighed as you remember you had forgotten the Reaper's name. You started looking for the octopus to gave him a punch. You ready your fists since you're not into BB knifes and guns.

You couldn't believe that you just kissed back the target earlier. So you chased him all over the time because of stealing your first kiss. In the end, you find yourself falling over to an octopus and you didn't expected that he's the Repeat you've been looking for.

'Did we meet again as destiny? Or just because of that teeth kiss that I don't even wanna remember. Seriously Reaper? I remembered your damn last words.'

"(First name).. Your boobs are amazing so don't forget me."
-Reapear

"PERVERT!!" you shook your head and slap your face as you held tightly the blue shell to your chest that he used as to pin the letter.

Ended•

•May 12, 2016• Thrusday
πUpdated√
I n c o m p l e t e L o n e r
(≧▽≦)/ See you again!

Next up..
•Chiba Ryuunosuke
😶Emotionally In Love😶
🎉Birthday Special🎊
Updating at May 20 before 27 ;p