XVI: For Eternity

"Any day now, Akasha. Any day." Odell says as he waits for Akasha to get ready for the day they have planned. Kash wanted to hit up Disneyland, Odell agreed with no hesitation. He wanted kash to enjoy herself, and if that meant going to Disneyland then so be it. Kash walks out and Odell looks up in awe.

"You look beautiful." He says with a smile.

"Thank you. Ready to go?"

"Um yeah...ready when you are."

"Let's go."

Odell and Akasha enjoyed their ride to Anaheim; singing along to songs, talking and laughing. They finally make it, and of course, the park is busy. Odell loved the kid the kid in her that came out. As soon as they got into the park, he bought her a pair of Mickey Mouse ears.

"You should get a pair." Kash suggests.

"Nah, I'm good."

"What, too manly for Mickey Mouse ears?"

"That's not it at all."

"Mmhm. Sure."

"Forreal....here, let me." He says placing the ears perfectly on her head. "Perfect."

"Thank you

"Thank you."

After spending what seems like all day at the theme park, riding every single ride and taking pictures with every Disney character they crossed paths with, they were on their way back to Los Angeles.

"That was fun. I hope you did too." Odell says looking over at kash.

"I did...so what's next?"

"Dinner later. I took the opportunity to make reservations while you were in the bathroom."

"Good, I'm starving."