IV: It's Like That?

As though it seems like the guys were completely engulfed with work from the clubs, they did have a life outside of it, except for Colin who had his obligations.

Since moving to New York, everyone had grown to become Knicks fan, while still rooting for their Spurs and Rockets back home. Odell and Colin were the Spurs fans, while Luke and Cam were homers and rooted for the Rockets. Colin, Odell, Cam, and Luke made plans to take a rare Friday off and go to the Knicks and nets game at the Garden.

Luke and Odell are over Cam's, waiting for him to finish getting ready.

"Cam, if you don't bring yo ass!" Odell yells through out Cam's stylish and luxurious apartment.

"Hold on Nigga." Cam shouts back then walks to the front.

" Cam shouts back then walks to the front

"You lost me at the hat." Odell says.

"What you talkin bout. My hat is on point." He says straightening it.

"I kinda like it." Luke says while nonchalantly shrugging.

"Thank you. Finally someone with a sense of style."

"Does Kai approve of this style?" Odell asks.

"Not only does she approve but I take her shopping with me. This hat.." He says pointing to it. "She picked it out, and it looks great on ya boy."

"You look like a clown."

"I swear you stay hatin. Kap said he'd meet us there right?"

"Yup. Now let's go." Odell says.

-------------------

Before heading to the arena, Colin goes to pick up Aaliyah, Akasha and CJ. The guys don't know they're coming, which means Odell doesn't know Akasha's coming. He has some ground to make up with Akasha, and he knows it.

They arrive at the Arena and get to their courtside seats. This is CJ's first game and he's in awe.

"Dad, look, it's Carmelo." He says pointing. Colin looks over and makes eye contact with Melo, and they give each other a head nod. "You know him?"

"Might have talk to him a few times...maybe a little more. Come on, let's go grab our seats."

Cam, Odell and Luke are already sitting down, talking and laughing. They look over and see Aaliyah, Kash, CJ and Colin walking towards them.

"The hell Kash doin here?" Odell says out loud.

"Feelin some type of way?" Cam asks.

"Nope. Not at all."

"Mhhm. Okay."

"My lil dude CJ!" Odell says getting up to giving him a hug, then roughs him up a bit.

"Daaaad! Tell him to stop!" CJ pleads.

"Your daddy can't help you playboy."

"Hit em back bubba." Aaliyah says.

"Yeah, hit that nigga back junior." Colin says. CJ balls up his fist and hits Odell back; of course it didn't hurt.

"Alright that's enough punk. Leave my son alone." Colin says pulling CJ back.

"We'll finish this later." CJ says.

"Lil man gettin bold now." Cam says.

"Looking forward to it youngin!" Odell says.
Aaliyah says hi to all guys, and so does Akasha. She gives Odell a quick hello and takes her seat next to Aaliyah. He gets up and sits in the empty chair next to her. Akasha continues to look at the players warming up, ignoring that he's there. "So, you ain't gone talk to me."

"I have nothing to say really."

"So it's like that huh." He says staring at her. She's still looking straight ahead but can sense that he's looking.

"What Odell?" She says lookin at him.

"There's those beautiful eyes." He says, causing her to roll them because she knows he's full of it.

"Don't go there."

"Why not?"

"Because you ain't ready, trust me."

"I'm more ready then I'll ever be baby."

"Mhm, okay Odell. The game's about to start, so if you don't mind..."

He looks down and smiles. "Okay, Akasha." He says then gets up and takes his seat next to Colin.

"You struck out didn't you."

"Not at all. We gone call it a foul ball. Next swing, I'm hittin it out the park." He says confidently then sits back in his seat.

"Yeah, good luck with that." Colin says quietly.

Odell was determined to win Kash over. He knew he'd have to make the sacrifice and get rid of his player ways, but he would realize that she's worth the sacrifice.

At the end of the game, after Melo does his interview with the sideline reporter to discuss their win, he walks over towards the crew. He daps it up with the guys, then Colin introduces him to CJ, who's still in awe. Aaliyah and Colin stand and enjoy the moment with their son, meanwhile Odell takes another chance to talk to Kash.

"You comin to the club tomorrow night?" He asks.

"Probably not."

"You should."

"Why, so I can see you hugged up with other females?"

"I don't be hugged up with nobody."

"I'd be careful with what you say. I'm not a fool Odell."

"I didn't say you were. Just think about stopping by. I'll come and get you myself and we can show up together."

"Pump your brakes."

"Damn girl. Just let me know what I gotta do!?"

"I'll let you figure that out." She says and leaves Odell pondering.

After leaving MSG, Cam, Odell, and Luke went to their cribs, and Colin made a quick pit stop to drop Akasha off and took Aaliyah and CJ to their home, where he ended up staying for the night.