The Brothers II: Get To Know You

A couple weeks had gone by and it was the weekend of Kristopher's birthday party. It was Friday night, and CJ had a football game. Kash and Odell had flew in earlier today, so the whole crew was in attendance. Ever since Colin got locked up, Cam never missed any of CJ's games and as the boys got older, he took them as well.

"CJ still ain't gettin no playing time?" Odell asks as they take their seats in the stands.

"Nope. I know he hates it too. He's just a team player and doesn't say anything." Aaliyah says.

"He'll get his chance soon, it's only a matter of time." Cam says confidently.

"Yeah, he'll be just fine." Odell reassures. The team runs out of their inflatable tunnel and once all the fans calm down a bit, Cam and Odell both whistle as loud as they can to get CJ's attention. He notices the distinct sound and turns around to see Cam and Odell behind him waving. "My lil nigga!" Odell says. "AY LIL KAP! LETS GET IT BABY!" CJ smiles and shakes his head.

"Stop, you're probably embarrassing him." Kash says pulling him down back to his seat.

"He not embarrassed." Odell shoots back.

The game starts and he didn't go in till about 5 five minutes left in the 4th quarter. They already had the game in the bag, but that didn't stop CJ from going hard every down that he played, and the whole family was right there cheering for him. After the game and after he changes, he meets up with Scottie and Justin.

"So you goin to the party with us, right?" Justin asks.

"Can't. My aunt and uncle are in town for the weekend."

"Come on bro...you'll see them tomorrow, and I also heard ya girl is goin...and her fine ass friends. My God."

"That's not my girl, but my mom ain't gone let me."

"Just tell her you comin to my crib." Scottie says.

"Alright...let me just go say what's up to the fam and I'll be back over here."

CJ goes over to where his family is standing. "My boy!" Odell says being the first one to greet him.

"What's up unc!" He says giving him a hug.

"Good game baby boy." Odell adds.

"Preciate it. Mom, can I go over Scottie's tonight."

"I know you see me standing here boy." Kash says.

"My bad auntie." He gives her a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Collieee!!!" Akia, Odell and Kash's youngest says. CJ looks down to see both of his favorite girls stand there.

"Hi pretty girls!!" He picks them both up, one in each arm. He plants a kiss on both of their cheeks. "How are my two favorite girls." He says putting them back on the ground.

"Good." Ariyah answers.

"So mom, can I go."

"What's going on at Scottie's?" Aaliyah asks.

"Nothing. Just playing video games and stuff."

As much as Aaliyah wanted to say no, she went ahead and let him go. "Yes CJ, you can go. I'll come by and get you tomorrow before the party."

"Okay." He gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good game."