X: Getaway

Colin sends a text out to the guys and they all agree to come over. He's been busy over the past few days trying to figure out who's trying to fuck with his operation, but has to take a step back for a few to get shit straight with the clubs they have in LA and Houston, as well as trying to get things right with trying to open a location in Miami.

There's nothing really wrong going on at the other locations, but in light of recent events, it'd be nice to just get away. Granted, someone will have to stay in New York, anyone but him or Cam. Colin figured maybe he and Kai could use the getaway. He's not sure if Cam told her what happened, but he's pretty sure that he did.

Cam was the first to arrive. As usual, he lets himself up.

"Kap?" He said walking inside.

"I'm in the room...give me a minute." He says. Cam helps himself to a drink from the fridge. If there's one thing Kap keeps in his fridge, it's water and Gatorade. He hardly has time to cook anything, so there's rarely food. That'll change because CJ is constantly asking to come over, so he'll eventually have to go shopping.

Colin walks out the room and to his kitchen. "Sure, help yourself." He says.

"Thanks, I will." Cam says grabbing a Gatorade. "So what you call us over here for?"

"Nothing major. Just wanted to get everyone's take on possibly taking some time off to hit up the other clubs and see what's going on in Miami. I figured we could use the time to you know, step away."

"That actually doesn't sound too bad. When so I can tell Kai. She could also use the time off. She stay workin."

"Same with Aaliyah. I wanna take some time and spend it with her and Jr...probably take him down to see my mom."

"Yeah, and you need to see her as well...you missed he last trip we took down there."

"I know, so that's why imma go ahead and take the Houston location. You think you can handle business in Miami."

"Definitely. Me or Luke is fine...Odell might get distracted and forget to get shit done." Cam says.

"You ain't ever lied. He probably need to keep his ass here, and kick it with his lil groupies."

"Where did we go wrong with him?"

"I swear, I ask myself that daily. But he'll learn soon enough. Chasing these women gonna get old, and he gone want something real."

"Kash..." Cam suggests.

"Yup. But he can't see it, and when he does, it'll be too late."

"Mmhm...so where these niggas at?"

"They should be on their way. Until then, we can try out this PS4 I got for got for Jr."

"Oh word?"

"Yeah...lil man been askin about coming to stay with me and I figured he gotta have something to keep him entertained."

"And maybe get some food, lil man gotta eat."
Cam says sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, I know. I'll do all that when he gets here. Maybe I can send Aaliyah...I hate going to the store."

"She's definitely gonna drag you along."

"Yeah, I know." He says.

Cam shakes his head. "I swear, these women have some type of spell on us forreal."

"Yeah, but I'm not complaining. I'm slowly getting her back, and that's all that matters."

"I'm happy for you bruh."

"Thanks...now, time to kick yo ass on madden now."

"Yeah right nigga."

They play video games while waiting for Odell and Luke, who show up at the same time. The head upstairs and walkin to hear Cam and Colin taunting each other. Well Colin doing most of the taunting since his 49ers are up 34-17 over Cam's Panthers.

"The hell goin on in here?" Odell asks.

"Cam gettin his ass kicked."

Odell looks over at the screen to check out the score. "Daaaaaaamn. He kickin yo ass, Cam."

"I get it Dell."

"I mean just straight disrespect."

"I got it nigga." Cam says.

Odell busts out in laughter. "That nigga mad." Colin's sitting there snickering and Odell sits next to him.

"Damn bro. Was it your first time playing." Luke says sitting next to Cam.

"A Ha. A Ha." Cam says."

"So what you call us all over here for?" Odell asks.

"So I was thinkin that we all split up and go to our different club locations and just spend some time there. Interact with our club goers and to make sure everything runs smoothly."

"Shit, I'm down." Odell says.

"I'm gonna go to Houston, Cam's gonna go to Miami to check out spots for a new location...which means Odell or Luke to go to LA. We need someone to stay here."

"I'll stay." Luke volunteers quickly.

"Let me go to Miami." Odell says.

"No. I need Cam to go." Colin says. "You can go to LA and party with no worries or tasks to worry about."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothin...you down or not?"

"I'm down." He says. Odell know what Colin meant and he was a little bothered by the fact that Colin didn't trust him, but he shrugged it off and just agreed.