XXX: Inside Scoop

The next morning, Colin is at Aaliyah's discussing what happened last night.

"Did you get a good look at the person that shot at you?"

"Yeah, and if it wasn't for me being bumped into a million times, I would have caught her."

"Her?"

"Yeah, it was a female. So now I know it wasn't Marcus that hit us. I killed that boy for no reason. I knew I should have went with my first mind."

"Well, you had to be sure. No one knows who this is. You couldn't take any chances."

"Yeah, well now I still gotta find out who the fuck this is."

"How's Carly."

"That bitch is okay, and also knows about my entire operation thanks to Luke."

"Your lying?"

"I wish I was. She called me ghost at the club last night."

"Wow. The bitch is THAT stupid. Want me to take care of her?"

"Nah. That's the last thing I need. From now on, I want you, Kash and Kai to play nice with her."

Aaliyah scrunches her face together. "Come again?"

"You heard me Liyah. Play nice. I don't need to give her any reason to go and talk. She wants to fit in, now she gets her chance."

"Ugh, I just don't like her...but I will play nice."

"Thank you." Colin says. He sighs, putting his head in his hands.

"Everything's gonna workout baby."

"How are you so sure?"

"I just am. We gotta be positive, right?"

"Yeah. We do. Thanks for always being here for me."

"Of course. I'm not going anywhere." She smiles. "Your mom called. Somehow, she found out about the shooting, and she's worried."

"I've been meaning to call her back, I've just been so damn worried. The club could be shut down, I got shot at, then I got this Carly situation. I wish I could just walk away from all this shit baby."

"I know baby." She says then plants a kiss on his lips. "I know." She goes back in for another kiss, but Colin pulls away.

"I gotta head to the club...get this shit straightened out."

"You need some relaxation, even if it's just a couple minutes."

"Relax? How the fuck can I relax right now."

"Okay, just calm down. I'm trying to help you."

"I told you what you can do to help. Get to it." He says then puts his coat on. Aaliyah looks at him in disbelief by the way he just flipped out on her.

Colin pulls up to the club and Odell, Cam and Luke are standing outside of it, looking at the building that has a lock on it.

"Well, I guess that answers that." Colin says walking up to them.

"So what now?" Odell asks.

"I don't know." Cam says.

"It's not like this is the only clubs we have. Luke, Odell...one of y'all can go to either the Houston or LA club and I'll try to get this straightened out."

"I'm gonna stay here, Carly needs me."

"Of course." Colin says rolling his eyes.