Prologue

Flashback {8 years ago}

It was a hot day in June when the fellas decided to meet up with each other for the first time since seeing each other walk the stage last month. The fellas being, Colin, Odell, Luke, and Cam.

After graduating, everyone but Colin retreated back to their neighborhood in Houston where they grew up, trying to plan out their next moves career wise

After graduating, everyone but Colin retreated back to their neighborhood in Houston where they grew up, trying to plan out their next moves career wise. Colin, stayed in New York, where he attended NYU and got his degree in business. The reason he didn't come back because he had responsibilities as a father with his girlfriend of two years, Aaliyah. She was due at the end of the month. Even though Colin went to school on a full ride, he made the decision to handle business on the side, and still does, despite working a full time job to make sure his girl and soon to be son are taken care of.

But that's not what he wanted to do for the rest of his life, he wanted to own his own shit, and be the successful business man he hoped of being. That's why he decided to take a trip to the H to explain his proposition to his brothers. A proposition that could change their lives for the better, or so they hoped.

Colin got up to get ready to meet the guys at one of their favorite spots, Waffle House. He had to pick up Odell first though.

Odell was the youngest of the bunch

Odell was the youngest of the bunch. He just barely graduated high school. He started hangin with Colin first, Odell's mother thought he'd be a good influence on Odell. Colin pulls up to the house and get out. Ms. Heather wouldn't forgive him if he didn't speak. He knocks and she opens the door.

"How you doin Ms. Heather?" He says giving her a hug

"Colin! I'm good..." She says, embracing him. "About to kill my son."

"Oh lord. What he do now?"

"What hasn't he done." She says leading him into the living room.

"DELL. GET YO UGLY SELF OUT HERE BOY." Colin yells. "What's going on?"

"He's talking about not going to college...and"

"I got it Ms. Heather, don't worry."

"Thank you. And he's trynna get another tattoo, and I'm trying to talk him out of that.."