Prologue

DON'T TEST THE GANGSTER IN ME

written by Hark Valencia.

Plagiarism is a crime!!!

***

PROLOGUE

Welcome to Jacksonville High. A school exclusively for boys. Malawak, maganda, at sikat sa buong bansa. Only elite can afford to study here. Some are sons of business tycoons, some are sons of politicians, and some are sons of criminals.

At ang limang brusko at naggwa-gwapuhang lalaking pinagtitinginan ngayon habang naglalakad sa field ang pinakasikat na lalaki sa buong campus. They had known as the most influential group in the campus and around Manila, the Black Death Sign.

Their leader is the guy in the middle, his name is Sine Connemara, the ruthless bad-ass bully.

The guy from his left is Akihiro Yamato, the Casanova of the group.

The guy from the right side of Sine is Erroll Yoo, the cold bad boy.

And the guys from the two sides are... Hiro and Jiro Sato, the twins.

But wait, sino itong lalaking naglalakad ng walang pagaalinlangan. Payatot, maliit at makinis ang balat na parang sa babae.

"What the fuck?!" Sine cussed when the guy fell to the ground pagkatapos siyang mabangga.

The guy on the ground just threw a deadly stare towards him.

"GAGU!" the guy cussed in high pitch tone. Tumayo siya at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

Nagtinginan silang lima.

How the heck that- that guy speaks like that? Is he a transferee? At lahat ng tao ay nakatingin na kay Sine pagkatapos marinig ang mura.

"Get that asshole and bring him to the Black Room!" he commanded.

Ang black room... kung saan pinapahirapan ang mga taong gustong bumangga sa kanila.

"Ang lakas ng loob ah. Kung di niya ako kilala, ipakikilala ko kung sino ako. I will punish that jerk!” Sine thinks.

But only if Sine really know that, that Jerk who is reffering with is actually a bad BITCH! Yes you read it right! That guy is a girl who is pretending to be a guy! And the story starts... HERE! With a BOMB!

××

Hi everyone. Wellcome to the story. I hope you guys will vote and comment in all chapters dahil gustong gusto ko talagang magbasa ng feedback. Salamat <3

Twitter: HarkValencia
IG: hark_valencia
FB: fb.com/themoonwriterofficial