37- Boston

Jordan's POV
   I cant believe that Weston is here. Why cant I just have a nice day without seeing one of them. First, Jacob is going on tour without me, and now I see Weston. He left but whenever I see them, it puts me in a bad mood.

" I'm sorry" Jacob mumbled

" its ok" its not ok

When we we're done with dinner we paid and left. The walk home was nice, even though Jacob is leaving tomorrow. the rain stopped and it became humid. Jacob is leaving tomorrow.. I wish I could go with him

               Jacobs POV
  We are leaving tomorrow, but she doesn't know that she is going too. My phone went off, it was a text from Cam

Cam= Yo, Jordan is coming right?

Me= ya, but she doesn't know.. yet

  Cam= k, I'll see you tomorrow then

  For a while Jordan stayed in her room and watched t.v, she didn't want to be with me. She said she wanted to be alone, which I understand, I think.

  It was 8:45 and I had to get up early tomorrow so I went to bed.

      -next morning-

   I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in.i head the bathroom door open.

   " Jacob?" I heard Jordan whisper

   " morning, your coming to the airport right?" I asked

   She was silent for a while

    " I don't know..." She mumbled

    " no, please.. I want you to be there" I whined

   The door shut and I'm guessing she left. I don't want to make her sad, but she has to go.

   It's 5:20 and we have to leave for the airport in 15 minutes. I got changed and brought all of our suit cases downstairs. We have 5 minutes left so I need to go get Jordan. I dragged her out of her room.

    " stop Jacob, I don't wanna go"

    " yes you do" i pushed her in the car and she buckled her seat belt

     She kept asking why she had to go as we were driving. We finally arrived at the airport.

            Jordan's POV
  Jacob forced me to come to the airport. I really didn't want to. I'm sad about him leaving, and now I have to watch him go? Seriously

   I got out of the car and hugged Jacob. He ran to the back of the car and pulled out MY purple suitcase. Omg

     " why do you have my suitcase" I emphasized the fact that it is mine

    " your coming with us..."

    " WHAT!" I screamed while jumping in the air

    " your practically a part of MAGCON" he hugged me

   I'm so happy that I'm going! Thank god he forced me to come to the airport. I'm so happy, I get to go on tour. I understand that most of my fans are just Jacobs fans, but I still have fans of my own. Jacob and I are going with pat. We got to our gate and stopped at dunkin donuts on the way.

   We had to take two flights to get to Boston, which is our first stop on the tour. The first flight was long and boring. Pat sat towards the front of the air plane, but Jacob and I sat near the back. Of course I had to sit behind a crying baby so I didn't get to sleep.

     - second flight-

    We boarded the second flight, which went straight to Boston. I'm so excited. Jacob has been snap chatting the whole time. All of his fans are hyped up for the show. I can't wait to meet everyone that is in MAGCON. I've heard, from Jacob, that they are hilarious.

   The flight felt like 5 minutes. Boston is so nice. They have an awesome airport. We ran into a few fans and took pictures. I'm not the type of person who pretends she is famous because my boyfriend is famous. I know I'm not amazing and I don't brag.

              Jacobs POV
   security had to sneak us into the hotel since a bunch of fans knew we were arriving ( because he tweeted about it) . I love my fans. They are so sweet, and funny. As soon as we got inside, we went and got dinner.

    At the restaurant we could see outside but the people outside couldn't see us. I saw a girl with my sweatshirt on (the tribal hoodie)

   I sprinted out and she screamed when she saw me. I hugged her like she was a teddy bear. She started balling and it was So cute. I think fans who cry are adorable. We said bye and I went back to the restaurant.

After dinner we went back to the hotel room and went to sleep. we have a long day tomorrow so we need to get some rest.

Jordan's POV
My eyes fluttered open and I looked at the bed next to me. Jacob was sleeping on the uncomfortable couch and his mom was sleeping on the bed. He said he didn't want to sleep in the same bed with her, lol. And we aren't supposed to kiss, or snuggle and other stuff in front of our parents. So, he couldn't have slept in my bed.

Jacob walked into the bathroom, while I was in there. I was doing my hair. He kissed my cheek and I started to blush.

" we are going out to breakfast with everyone in 30 minutes" he turned on the shower

I left the bathroom and he took a quick shower. It literally took 5 minutes for his shower. Boys are so lucky, they don't have long hair. That makes it easier for them to get the shampoo and condition out of their hair. It's hard being a girl.

We left the room once all of us were ready. I can't wait to meet everyone. (The people in MAGCON are, hunter and Brandon rowland, Blake gray, Cameron Dallas, Aaron carpenter, Taylor Caniff, Daniel skye, and of course.. Jacob😂)

The fans had figured out that we were going there. Security had to help us get inside since there was a huge crowd. When we walked up to the table, where everyone was, all eyes laid on me... And it was very awkward.

why are they staring at Jordan? Hope you enjoyed💕 make sure to comment and vote for this chapter, also, don't forget to follow me:)