7-He's So Jealous

Jordan's POV

UGH! we have school today. I grab my phone and open up Instagram. I gained 2,000 followers! I posted a bunch of pictures with Jacob. That's probably why. I sit up and walk to my closet. I put on high wasted jeans and a lace crop top. I slip on my white vans.

After brushing my hair I walk to the bathroom. I open the door and scream when I see Jacob with no shirt on. He screams and I run back into my room. I almost fall running back due to laughing so hard. My door opens.

" honey! breakfast!" mom pokes her head in and smiles.

" I'm coming," I smile back, grabbing my phone and taking it off the charger.

I skip happily down the stairs and see Blake
sitting on the couch. I run over to him and give him a big hug.

" blake!" I giggle.

" your mom invited me to breakfast" he smiles then kisses me.

" yay!" I yell then run to the kitchen.

Jacob was scrolling through Instagram. He went on snapchat and started taking a video.

" hey guys! Make sure to follow-" I cut him off and ran to get in the view.

" Jordan_White" I say while showing a peace sign to the video.

He laughs and posts it on his story. Blake sits down and they both got silent. Awkward. I wish they could be normal around each other. Actually never mind, Jacob has a right to not like him.

" so Jacob, you like basketball?" Blake asks him and I turn my head to Jacob and take a bite of my egg.

" yea, why?" He asks, and wipes his mouth with his napkin.

" basketball tryouts are next Friday," Blake says getting up and putting his dishes in the sink.

I hear the bus and run to the door.

" the bus! Let's go!" I grab my backpack and run out the door with Jacob and Blake following behind me.

We were jamming on the bus to old Justin Bieber songs. We're so weird. We arrived at the school and Angie was waiting at the door, I'm guessing for Jacob.

" oh god, there's Angie." he groans.

" have fun," I laugh as he gets off the bus.

Blake and I walk in together. No one knows we're dating, and I plan on telling people today.

Jacobs POV

I walk over to Angie and she looks up and smiles. She jumps up in the air and screeches.

"Hey Jacob! Guess what??" She exclaims.

" what-" but she cut me off.

" I'm dating Jason," I suddenly felt so relieved.

I don't mean this in a bad way but angie isn't really my type. I pretended to be into her to try to get over Jordan. Obviously it didn't work. I'm just glad Angie is happy with someone else. She hugged me and we walked inside. This girl is so weird.

My first class is math. I walk in and my eyes spot a beautiful girl. Her name is Christina. I love her blonde hair and her green eyes. I walk in and take a seat. Mrs Meyer walks in. She seems upset.

" I'm choosing new seats," she said sternly

Everyone stands up and walks to the back of the room. She started pointing to desks and telling someone to sit there. She place me in the back corner. She put Christina diagonal from me. That's good, so if I stare at her by accident, she won't see.

Throughout the whole class I just daydreamed. I think I may ask Christina out on a date. the class finally came to an end and she gathered her things and started to walked out

" wait, Christina!" I yell after her.

She turned around and walked to me. I gulped and I felt my face heat up. I regret doing this.

" what's up?" She asked sweetly.

This is the moment where she will say yes, or reject me.

" um, I was uh, wondering if you maybe wanna go see a movie?" I ask and cross my fingers behind my back.

She smiles and hugs me.

" for sure! When?" She seems excited.

This is the best day ever.

Blake's POV

I always go to my locker before lunch. I open my locker and look to my left to see a girl named Lexi walk up next me. I turn to her and smile at her as she smirks.

" you still dating that bitch?" she giggles while playing with my hair, and caressing my arm.

" yeah, she really thinks I like her, she's so stupid."

I never liked Jordan. I did before. Lexi and I have been dating for a year now. She pins me against the locker and starts kissing me.

" when are you going to breakup with her?" she asks frowning.

   " tonight baby. Remember the dare was that it had to last this long." I smirk and then kiss her.

She walks away so I turn and go to lunch.

I took my seat next to Jordan. Jacob sat down and brought Christina, she's so hot. My gosh, I can't stop looking at her. Jacob kicked my leg under the table. I look to him and give him an angry look. I'm allowed to look at any girls I want.

After lunch, we have a few classes then we get to go home. All of the classes were boring. Every hot girl in the school is tormenting me. I wish I could date everyone. Jordan is really getting annoying. Valentine's Day is in a week. I'm breaking up with her tonight.

      (After school-still Blake's POV)

I got in my car and drove home. Lexi was laying on the couch.

" I'm going to go break up with Jordan right now," I tell her.

" can I come?" She asks and jumps up off the couch.

I nod and she follows me to my car. We arrive and I tell her to wait in the car. I take a deep breathe then knocked on her door.

" hey Blake," she opened the door and pulled me in.

" I'm not staying Jordan," I frown. Her face turned to a frown.

" is something wrong?" she asks and
I gulp.

"I've been dating Lexi Sternos for a year, I never liked you." I blurt out.

Her eyes fill up with tears then she started balling. Jacob stood at the top of the stairs with Christina staring angrily at me. Christina ran downstairs.

" jerk!" She screams in my face then punches me. And it actually hurt... But I really don't care. She took Jordan upstairs and Jacob walked towards me with his face getting redder and redder as he came closer to me.

He punched me. Then he kicked me out. I don't really care anymore. My nose may hurt a lot but at least im finally free of that Jordan bitch... Who doesn't even kiss good.

    Hope you are enjoying💚don't be a silent reader:) I want to know what you think😂👍🏻 vote and follow me:)