14- Vacation

Jacobs mom POV
     I can't wait to tell the kids! Ellen, Dan and I.. (Ellen is Jordan's mom) have been planning to go on a trip to the Bahamas. We will be going to Atlantis. We are telling the kids today. They came home at 11:00 yesterday from Canobie Lake Park. We heard there doors open then shut.

    " get ready! There coming" I whispered to Ellen

   She ran and sat on the couch. Jacob and Jordan walked down the stairs rubbing their eyes and yawning. They both flopped onto the couch.

   I went into the kitchen and grabbed two plates of food. I want them to have a good breakfast and whilst there eating we will tell them. Dan came out with cookies.

   " mom, what's all of this for?" Jacob asked taking a bite of a cookie.

   " we have something to tell you guys"

  They sat up strait and smiled. Dan and Ellen came and stood next to me.

" we are going on vacation!" Dan yelled.

  Jacob jumped up in the air and screamed " YAS". I have a weird son. But I love him.

  " we're going to the Bahamas!!" Ellen continued and both of the kids screamed in excitement!

   " we are going to Atlantis!" I added.

   Jordan jumped up and Jacob followed her. We all had a huge group hug. Jacob and I weren't supposed to be here. By now we should have our own house. But when things went bad with Blake, and Jordan.. They couldn't be separated.

   " when are we going?" Jacob asked me

   " Tommorrow.. So go pack right now"

  Jordan and Jacob ran up to their rooms and started packing.

             Jordan's POV
Jacob and I are helping each other pack for the Bahamas. I can't wait! its going to be so fun. Especially being with Jacob. I haven't texted Matt at all. I feel so bad. I wish I knew that he liked me before he asked me out.

         " Jordan! come help me!" Jacob yelled to me in his girl voice

  I walked in his room and he was on FaceTime with someone. I walked over to his closet. Since he has the guest room, he gets the best closet. It has drawers, a built in clock, and an outlet. I grab a bunch of his short sleeved shirts and his tank tops. I packed his shorts and bathing suits.

   " you know you could help" I mentioned

  " we're on mute... but I'm talking to mark" he said then took it off of mute.

I opened his top drawer and reached in. I screamed when I pulled out his underwear. I turned around and threw it at him! I have never planned on seeing Jacobs underwear.

  " what's wrong?" he asked laughing.

  " I accidentally grabbed your... underwear.." I slowly turned back around.

  I heard him giggle behind me. I went in the bathroom to get his toothbrush and all the other things he needs. I packed his charger, and his laptop. He's so lazy, but I'm not mad that I had to pack for him.

   " I just packed for you... can you help me!" I tugged on his arm while whining.

" fineee, mark.. I'll talk later" he said.

  " byeeeee " Mark yelled then ended it.

   We walked into my room and I got out my suit case. I decided to pack my clothes, I don't want him to accidentally see my underwear. He packed my carry on. We finally finished and went downstairs for lunch. I went in the freezer and took out a box of bagel bites. I put them in the toaster and poured myself some milk while I waited.

  " Netflix and Chill?" Jacob asked walking into the kitchen

  " kids, we're going to buy some bathing suits for the trip" Jacobs mom poked her head in and smiled

  " Ok, see you later mom" Jacob said and she kissed him on the cheek.

   The toaster went off. I took out my bagel bites and went into the family room (the t.v room, whatever you call it👍🏻) I ate my bagel bites and laid back on the couch. Jacob put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and he played with my hair. Jacob had the remote... he was flipping through the channels and he stopped on the Disney princess movie tangled.

   " can we please watch this!" he begged me

   " heck ya! I love this movie... but I'm surprised you do! " I mocked him

   " hey! its a good movie" he crossed his arm and frowned

  Towards the end of the movie we heard the door about to be opened. Jacob took his arm off of me and jumped to the other side of the couch. Our parents know we have a thing for each other. but they don't know that we snuggle and stuff. We cant tell them because Jacobs mom would probably take Jacob and live in another house. Jacob and I don't want that.

  " hey guys!" I welcomed them.

  " hey! So its getting late... what do you want for dinner?" mom asked.

  " Breakfast?" Jacob asked.

  " only, because we're going on vacation tomorrow" Dad pointed his finger at us.

  We nodded then sat back down on the couch.

    After we ate dinner/breakfast I just wanted to sleep. So I went upstairs and got in bed. It started raining , and I love the sound of rain when I'm going to sleep. Jacob had already went to bed. I fell asleep.

      (dream)

  " Jacob! we're getting on the plane now" I yelled to Jacob as he was buying his chipotle.

  We are at the air port and we are about to board the plane. Jacob ran over. For some reason  cant find my mom anywhere. (that must happen in your dreams right? some people just disappear) Jacob and i took our seats on the plane. When the plane took off Jacob and i both fell asleep right away

  " Jordan? something is happening!" Jacob yelled in my ear

  I opened my eyes and the plane was very bumpy. it kept going up and down.  there was a long drop but we steadied again. Everyone was screaming. Jacob looked at me and grabbed my face, he kissed me. The plane suddenly started plummeting towards the ocean. in the dream, it showed it from outside... it showed the plane falling out of the sky. And it showed when the plane impacted the water

   I jumped up and started breathing heavily. Now I'm scared to go on the plane! great! ( note the sarcasm) i closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. but every time i closed my eyes it resumed the dream. i cant take it anymore. I got up and walked out into the hall. i knocked on Jacobs door and walked in.

  " Jacob.." i whispered climbing on the bed

I got under the covers and he sat up

  " Jordan, are you ok?" he asked sitting up

  " just a bad dream, you don't mind right?" i asked sitting up(he sat up too)

  he shook his head and we both laid down. I faced away from him, so he pulled my into his stomach. he wrapped his arms around me and sat his chin on my head. We fell asleep just like that. He's my snuggle buddy☺️

😇Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if the dream didn't make sense😂 but keep reading👍🏻 vote, comment, and follow me:)))))💞