11-Expelled

Jacobs POV

Mr. Nelson turned to me and grabbed me by my arm. He looked me in the eyes and spat in my face as he talked.

   " you are in so much trouble!" he yelled angrily.

 I looked at Jordan and she cried even hard. She covered her wrist with her arm. She jumped up and pushed him off of me.

     " he didn't do this!!" She yelled.

    " I bet he is forcing you to say that, Jordan. Don't worry, he is going to be taken away!" he clenched his fists.

He focused back on me and pulled me back into the building. Jordan tried to follow but Blake stopped her.

           Jordan's POV
  I can't believe Blake did this! Jacob is going to get in a lot of trouble! They think that I'm just protecting him. I am, because he didn't do this. I tried following behind Jacob and mr. Nelson but Blake stopped me. He squeezed my cuts making me scream.

     " wow, that worked out a lot better than I thought it would" he laughed

     " why Blake!" I asked pulling my arm back from him

     " you don't deserve to be happy with him, now you'll never see him again" he giggled then walked away

    Lexi came around the corner and was running

    " OMG! Jordan are you ok? I can't believe Jacob would do this" She said stunned

   " no, Blake did this.. Not Jacob"

   " if only people would believe that"

    " huh?"

  She raised her hand and grabbed my hair and pulled it down. I slapped her across the face and she stopped. She stared at me then grabbed my arm and dug her nail into my cut. It bled. She took her nail out of my cut. I dropped the the ground and held my arm to my stomach. I heard footsteps come around the corner

    " um.. Are you ok?" A boys voice asked

   I sat up and his mouth dropped open. He sprinted to me and picked me up bridal style.

   " what's your name?" He asked

   " I'm Jordan" I said. I started to feel light headed. The room started spinning around, and the next thing I heard was " I'm Matt"

            Jacobs POV
    I sat in the office. They called my mom and Jordan's parents. The office lady told me that they're on their way. I'm going to a disciplinary school. I know my mom will send me. She barely knows what happened but I hope she will believe me.

   " Jacob!" My mom sped walked into the office. " what the hell happened?!" She asked angrily. " mom, I can explain-" . " yes! You are going to explain!" She screamed.

   Mr. Nelson came out of his office and brought us into a room I've never been in. Jordan's parents were also in there. Jordan's mom started tearing up. His dad's face filled with anger

    " take a seat" mom whispered to me

   As we got into the conversation, they all asked for my side of the story.

    " Jordan and I have were being bullied. We snuck out. But as we were walking away from the school, Blake came outside and started punching me. He punched me about 20 times, and then he walked over to Jordan"

   I stopped and started balling. Everyone except the principal started crying.

   " he took out a knife and slid it across her skin.. Three times.. Then kicked her in her stomach" my voice cracked as I talked.

   This is all my fault. If I had never left then she wouldn't have dated Blake. She wouldn't have 3 scars that will remind her of this day when ever she looks at her left arm. I wish I was never born, or never became popular on vine and musical.ly. I don't deserve the life I have.

   " I just want to die" I whispered but everyone heard it.

   They looked at me surprised.

  " don't say that Jacob" mom grabbed my hand and kissed it

  " you said to always tell the truth mom"

               Blake's POV
    I opened my locker and grabbed my math book. Matt Espinosa (Tehe, it's Matt😂👍🏻) slammed my locker shut. My hand almost got closed in it During the process.

    " why did you do this to Jacob and Jordan?!" He grabbed me

  Well shit! The bitch told people.

   " hey, I didn't do shit" I pushed him off of me.

   He punched me and I wiped the blood from my nose.

   " then why is Jordan in the hospital! Jacob sure as hell didn't do that" he spat in my face

  I wiped his spit of my face. And walked away.

              Jordan's POV
   My eyes opened and I screamed. A nurse ran in

   " are you ok?" She asked worried

   " where am I?"

   " honey, your in the hospital.. You got stitches"

   I looked at my left arm and saw 34 stitched. Oh my god. My life, I hate it.  I laid my head back and started to cry. Sometimes I wish I was never born. Or that my dad never got his job. My head hurts, my arm hurts, my ribs hurt. Everything hurts.

    " when can I go home?"

I asked the nurse before she left the room

   " you can leave now... But you have to sign this" she said handing me a paper and a pen.

   I signed everything and she gave me my clothes. I changed into them and called my mom to come get me. 10 minutes later she arrived and we left.

    " I believe Jacob.. Everyone believes Jacob. It will all be ok" she smiled

   " no it won't mommy" I cried

   " Jordan.. Blake is going to be taken away.. And for a long time" she put her hand on my thigh

   " I know" I sighed

   Just because he is gone.. Doesn't mean everything is ok... I just want to...die. I shocked myself when I said that in my head. I know what I'm going to do. We got home and I ran inside and up to Jacobs room. He sat on his bed.

    " Jacob!" I screamed and jumped on him.

   " Jordan! I'm so sorry baby" he cried

  " I'm ready" I said with no emotion

  " what do you mean?"

   " I'm ready.. To die with you" I admitted

   He looked down, then up at me and smiled.

   We walked into the bathroom. I grabbed the pills out of the cabinet. I handed him 5 and 5 for me. We kissed and hugged.

   " what are you doing!" Mom ran in and yelled

  She grabbed the pills out of our hands

    " mom, please" I begged

   Thanks so much for reading! Don't be a silent reader.. I want to know what you think:) I can't wait to see what will happen to Jordan and Jacob?