44- Kevins' Story

Jordan's POV
   Once Kevin left the room. I ran to the front door and sprinted for my bike. I finally got to my house and sprinted to Jacobs room.

   " JACOB!" I yelled and he turned over so that he was facing me

  He sat up on his bed and opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him tighter.

" is Kevin nice?" He asked when I pulled away from the hug

" no!" By now I was out of breathe since I was trying to get here as quick as I could

  " what happened?" He tensed up

  " he is friends with Bryce! I think he is using Zoey to get to me" his mouth dropped open

  " poor Zoey! Does she know?" He asked while trying to stand up, but he instantly fell back onto the bed

  "  she doesn't know, I can't tell her! She will be so upset"

   I feel so bad for Zoey, and for Kevin. He was new to town, he must've met Bryce and he couldn't help but be friends with him. Kevin was probably desperate for friends. I'm not saying that he isn't a jerk, any friend of Bryce is a jerk.

             Zoey's POV
   Kevin came back in the room,
....without Jordan....

   " where's Jordan?" I asked curiously

  She didn't leave did she? She always says goodbye before she leaves. He plopped down on the couch next to me and put his arm over my shoulder.

   " she said that Jacob called and he needed something"

  I nodded and went back to watching the movie. I looked at Kevin through the corner of my eye. His face started turning red, and his leg started shaking.

  " are you ok-" he slammed his lips onto mine, I gasped while we were kissing

   I was not expecting him to kiss me! I kissed back. I like him, I like him a lot. He pulled away and smirked.

   " whatever you are thinking...no" I pointed my small finger at him and he frowned

   All I would ever do is kiss him, that's it. I laid my head on his chest and squeezed him. I almost fell asleep on him, but he had to go home.

" bye" he kissed me then walked out the door

I waved to him as he walked out. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. I had gotten 300 more followers ever since I posted a picture with Jordan, Jacob and I.

I turned off the tv and went to bed. I'm happy that I'm with Kevin. I'm glad that Jordan likes Kevin. I don't know what I would do if she didn't like him, or if he didn't like her.

Kevin's POV
I met Jordan today, and wow.. She is hot. No wonder why Bryce is so obsessed with her. All he ever talks about it how cute Jordan is. Honestly, I used to like Zoey, but I don't have any feelings for her anymore. Bryce wants me to keep dating her so that I can mess with Jordan and Jacob.

I haven't met Jacob yet, but from what Zoey tells me, apparently he is funny and very nice.

Every time I think of Jacob, I cringe.

" CAMERON" My ass of a father screamed to me as soon as I walked in the door

" yes dad?" I yelled back to him

" come here!" He yelled again

I followed his voice upstairs and walked into his bedroom. It had beer Bottles and trash everywhere. He tried to stand up and almost fell in the process.

" I'm going out with my friends" he burped and all I could smell was beer

My dad is an alcoholic. My mom died last year and that's why I moved recently. Dad should be in jail for his drug use, that's why we left. Dad still calls me cameron. I wish he wouldn't, it makes me upset. I wish that mom was still here, I could be with her and not him.

I had to change my name, and that was very hard for me. Dad changed his name too. We practically changed everything about ourselves.

If the police ever found out, there is a chance that I could be arrested along with my dad. Most people would said that I should tell the police. But I can't do that to my own dad. I love him. He used to be sweet and kind to me, I used to be able to talk to him. That man is long gone, and I don't think I will ever get him back.

If I turn my dad in, the guilt would be too bad for me.

" ok" I answered and he pushed me to the side

I slammed against to door. A bruise appeared soon after. I lifted up my shirt and revealed a purplish-black bruise from when he kicked me a few days ago.

I ran into my room and locked the door. My room even mocks me. He leaves notes on my wall every day that says things that make me feel horrible about myself. If I take them off, I get a punishment. I've never gotten punished and I'd like to keep it that way.

My phone rang and I quickly picked it up. It was Bryce.

Bryce= Suh dude

Me= yo

Bryce= Come over, we are gonna sneak into Jordan's house

He hung up the phone so I didn't get to respond. Sometimes I wonder if I should be friends with Bryce. I grabbed my coat and ran out of my small, ugly house. I hopped on my rusted bike and rode all the way to Bryce's mansion. My heart ached as I stared at the thing I wished I had.

Is it just me, or do you feel kinda bad for Kevin now? Comment what you think of him

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading❤ ️make sure to vote and comment on this chapter :)

- Katie