22- He returns

Jacobs POV
   Jordan moved around and I groaned. She turned her body to me.

   " wake up" she whispered

  " yea?" I asked opening my eyes

  " I heard marks mom.. What if she comes in here" she said

  " she won't.. Go back to sleep" I said stroking her hair

  " okay" she sighed and closed her eyes

   I opened my eyes to mark shaking me. I sat up and heard footsteps coming towards marks door. He was shaking Jordan but she wasn't waking up. He shoved me into his closet.

            Marks POV
   I shoved Jacob into my closet and jumped on top of Jordan. I pulled the blankets over us. She woke up.

   " what the fuck are you doing?!?" She said

  " I'll explain after! Shhhh"

  She stopped talking. My door opened and my mom walked in.

  " Mark? I'm leaving for work" she said

  " okay, bye!" I said

   I heard the door close and I got off of Jordan. Jacob came out of the closet. Suddenly my door swung open.. Mom

  " Jacob! Jordan ?!?" She yelled pointed at them

   " oh no" I mumbled under my breathe

  " what the hell are they doing here" she said walking to them

  She turned her focus to me I looked down.

  " you've been hiding them.." She said

  " yes" I said

  " well I'm taking them home" she said

   She took Jacob and Jordan out of my room. Jacob looked back at me and frowned. He said thank you quietly. When they shut the door after them I flopped onto my bed and put my hands over my face. This isn't good! What's going to happen?

            Jacobs POV
  Jordan and I got in marks moms car. I looked at Jordan and she frowned.

  " I can't believe Mark would hide you" his mom said

  I don't know what to say. She pulled up to our house. I got out of the car and went over to Jordan's side. I opened the door for her and she smiled slightly. We looked at the front door and three people walked out. My mom, And Jordan's mom and dad. I gulped. Mom ran to me and hugged me.

  " oh my gosh Jacob! You scared me so bad" she hugged me

  " I'm sorry mom.. But I can't help my feelings" she pulled away

   Jordan came to my side and her parents came next to my mom.

  " we aren't going to stop fighting until we are aloud to be together" Jordan said interlocking fingers with mine

  They looked at our hands and then at each other. Mom rocked back and forth on the heels of her feet.

  " ok" Dan said

  I looked up surprised. Did he just say ok?

  " really?" I asked

  They all smiled and nodded.

   " you can be together as long as you go back to school" Jordan's mom said

   I frowned and looked at Jordan. Her moth dropped open. We have to go back to school? I don't want too! There are bullies there!! People who hate Jordan and I. Do our parents want us to get bullied.

   " ok" I said happily

   Jordan and I hugged and ran inside. My mom gave me my phone back and I went in Instagram. So many people DM'd me saying they wer sorry for making the mean hashtag about Jordan. I replied to a few and said it was ok. But it isn't.

   " let's snuggle" Jordan said pulling me upstairs

   We walked into her bedroom and climbed into the bed. I wrapped my arms around her. She tucked her face in my chest and wrapped her legs around my torso ( goals.. Like, why can't I snuggle with Jacob?!?!😂)

          Dans POV
  My phone started ringing. I looked at who was calling... Blake's mom..

  I answered the phone call

  " hello?" I heard her say

  " hi, this is Jacky right?"

  " yes, blake's mom.. And umm, so is it ok if Blake comes back to school? I heard Jordan and Jacob are going back.. I wanted to ask if it was ok with yu first" she finished

  What do I say? Everything just got better with the kids, this will hurt Jordan. But she may be able to forgive him.

   " that is fine with me.. It might be hard for Jordan and Jacob but they will forgive them at some point" I said

  " ok thank you so much"

" no problem, bye"

  She said bye back and I ended the call. This might get me in trouble with Jordan.

   I made dinner while the girls went out to the mall. Jordan and Jacob are upstairs doing something. I heard a knock on the door. I ran over and opened it. Blake stood there smiling.

   " hi, umm.. Can I see Jordan and Jacob?" Blake asked

   Ughh, what do I say?

  " sure, they are upstairs" I let him in

   He walked up the stairs and I went back to the kitchen.

             Blake's POV
   I've changed. Trust me. I arrived at Jordan's house and her dad answered the door. Mom told me that he was fine with me coming back. I want to talk to Jordan and Jacob, and say I'm sorry. I approached Jordan's room. I paused. I hope she will forgive me. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it opened. Jacob stood there shirtless. He slammed the door in my face.

  " can we please talk?" I asked

  " how the hell did you get in my house?!?" I heard Jordan yell

  " your dad let me in" I said quietly

  " WHAT?!" She screamed

  The door swung open. She pushed me out of the way and sprinted down the stairs. I heard her yelling. Jacob came out and looked at me in a mean way. We ran down the stairs and saw Jordan screaming at her dad. Jacob ran downstairs and stood by her side.

             Jordan's POV
   Jacob came next to me as I yelled at my dad. How could he invite Blake inside our home?!? He gained my trust back just so he could loose it again!

   " HE HURT JACOB AND I! AND YOU LET HIM BACK HERE!!" I yelled

  " Jordan.. You need to calm down" Jacob  turned me too him

  " NO! I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD" she screamed

   She looked at Dan and held the middle finger up to his face.

  " go to hell"

   that was the last thing I heard her voice say before she sprinted out of the house. I tried to catch  up to her. But she was too fast. She disappeared into the woods.

   Blake is back! What do you guys think of that? Hope you enjoyed💕 I'm gonna make like 2 or 3 chapters rn.. And upload them later✌🏻️ make sure to comment "follow me" so I can follow uuuu!