2. Blake

Jordan's POV 

Jacob and I walked towards my locker. I knelt down and started to do my combination.

" look away," I giggle.

"oh, oops." Jacob says turning away.

I laugh and open my locker. I put my bag in and took out my books. I stood up and walked towards my homeroom door. I walked in and was greeted by my teacher Mr. Leslie.

" oh, who is this Jordan?" He asked politely

Jacob shook his hand.

" I'm Jacob Sartorius" he smiles kindly.

" Sartorius? That's all I hear around this school. " Mr.Leslie laughed. It's true.

We nodded and sat down. Mr.Leslie smirked then pointed at Jacob.

" you are that famous guy that they all are obsessed with!" Jacob rolled his eyes. I feel bad for him, he must hate it when people call him ' that famous guy'.

Gracie, the most annoying girl ever. She ran into Jacobs arms and they hugged. He pulled away and sat back down. By now everyone else had come back from gym class. Crap! Everyone went crazy over him and honesty it was really annoying.

" oh wow, you weren't lying!" Katie said running up to me.

" are you happy?" I asked pulling her to Jacob.

" is that even a question?! yes!!" She ran to Jacob and hugged him.

I could tell that Jacob was overwhelmed. I grabbed his hand and ran to the bathrooms. I tried to pull him into the girls but he tried to stop me.

" you realize all my crazy fans are girls they can go in there!" He exclaims.

" right," I said pulling us into the boys bathroom.

Jacobs expression was hilarious. I mean I'm a girl in the boys bathroom. I guess that's weird. I laughed. It is awkward. About five guys have walked in already.

" do you think the girls are gone?" He asks me.

" yeah, let me check." I say walking towards the door.

I open it and peek my head out. No one is there. I nodded and Jacob walked to me. We tip toed out just in case of a girl was watching from near by. I just realized we got to school late then we were literally hiding out in the bathroom for an hour. Lunch is in five minutes.

" oh, I don't have a lunch." Jacob frowns.

" we can share mine," I offer.

" thanks,"

The lunch bell rang and students started pouring out of the rooms and heading towards the cafeteria. Since there is a huge crowd, people don't see Jacob easily. As we're walking Jacob got pushed into a locker. Blake! My ex.

" Blake, what the?!" I screamed pulling him off of Jacob.

" I get it, this stupid fag gets to come in and take over you and the school!?" He yells.

By now everyone is staring at us and a few girls ran to Jacob and helped him off the ground.

" don't call him that! You ass!" I slap his arm.

I turned away and he grabbed my wrist. I swung my arm around and punched him. He then stood there in shock as I took Jacob to the janitors closet. Jacobs' nose was bleeding and his lip was busted. I guess Blake hit him when he pushed him. I can't believe I just punched Blake.

" I'm sorry Jordan" he whimpers.

" no Jacob. It's not your fault" I wiped his tears.

He stood up. He wiped his eyes then smiled. I turned to open the door.

" thank you Jordan, I can't believe I just cried." He said grabbing me and pulling me into a hug.

I hugged back, but harder and rubbed my hand on his back.

" let's go to lunch" I smile reassuringly.

We walked out and headed towards the cafeteria. As we walked in we got a lot of nice smiles, but also a lot of rude looks. I can tell Jacob is hurt. I don't get why people have to build someone up just to knock them down. I gasped when Jacob grabbed my hand. He's nervous.

He pulled me to an empty table and we enjoyed our lunch as people stared.

Jacobs POV

Today is not going as well as I thought it would. My lip hurts, my face hurts. But Jordan, she's so nice. We're at lunch and I'm getting so many dirty looks from people. Even the girls that were all over me earlier today.

" so, do you like the school?" She asked while taking a bite of her banana.

" well, today has not been to hot but I guess it can get better. As of right now, honesty no"

I don't like this school right now. People hate me. I don't know why. Blake, or whatever his name is, well he's a jerk. I guess Jordan and him have a past. Speaking of the devil, Blake walked over with a group of guys that were clearly a lot bigger than me. Blake sat next to Jordan with all the guys standing around her. She groaned and put her sandwich down.

" now my little lady." He whispers in her ear, but he clearly said it loud enough for me to hear.

" little lady? First of all I'm not your little lady, meat head" she said with sass.

I laughed and they directed there attention to me, ah shit.

" what you giggling about, fag" one of his friends practically growls.

That burned. Wow. Ouch. Jordan stood up and got into his face. Little did he know she has a yogurt behind her back. She whipped her arm around and slammed the yogurt into his face.

" call him that again, I dare you" she said sternly.

Everyone in the cafeteria went silent and stared at the huge football player and Jordan. This is awkward. After a while of them trading insults, Mr.Leslie stopped them and Blake got in trouble, along with his friends.

Later on we got back from school and did homework. Jordan really is special. She cares about me, and she hates when people call me mean things.

" listen, I just wanted to thank you again, for what you did. " I smiled when her face lit up with joy.

" but why does it bother you so much when they call me' fag' " I asked.

She paused. I hate when people call me that. I always say on Twitter and on YouNow that I want a girlfriend. Why would I say that if I'm interested in guys?

" my other friend, Logan committed suicide.. He was gay because they made fun of him for it." she said and a tear slid down her cheek and it led to sobs.

I put our books on the floor and laid us back on the couch with her in my arms. I turned on " high school musical" and she got cheered up, I love to see her happy.
________________________________
Hope you like it💞 comment what you think:) please nothing mean!🙉 vote💫💋

Word count: 1,151