13-Canobie lake awkward

Jordan's POV
   Today I am hanging out with Matt. He's coming over in like 20 minutes. Jacob and I are dating. But it's fine, because he probably just wants to be friends. Hopefully, because I don't want to break his heart when I tell him I'm dating Jacob. Speaking of Jacob he ran downstairs screaming

   " COCO SHANEL!"

  " what?" I giggled

   He shoved his phone I'm my face. He's on FaceTime with Weston. Weston has Coco Shanel on the screen. Jacob and I fell to the floor laughing.

   " what's up hot stuff" Weston said to Jacob and he laughed

  I thought it was weird. But that's how people are these days I guess. The door opened and Matt walked in. Another thing, people think they can just enter a house with out ringing the doorbell or knocking on the door...like what?!

    " Heyyy " I said diving over the couch

   " let's go to Canobie lake park!" Matt screamed

   " Omg yaaaaa" Jacob said in his girl voice causing Matt and I to laugh

  Matts mom is going to drive us. I went upstairs to get ready. My clothes are really ratchet so I'm gonna change. I grabbed a white crop top, some white vans, and denim shorts.

    " Jordan! Let's go" Jacob yelled from downstairs

   " comin' " I yelled back

  I skipped happily down the stairs. I grabbed 50 dollars to pay for food and stuff. On the car ride there we sang loudly to every song. Most of the time it was all laughing. After today, my voice is going to be gone.

When we got there we ran to the front to buy our passes. Once we did that we finally got in. I hate Ferris wheels. You wait in line for so long and when you get on it, it gets so boring.

" let's go to untamed!" Matt yelled

Jacob went all girly and got scared. Since I'm a girl I got scared. It goes strait down, I'm not that good with roller coasters. I can tell that Jacob isn't either.

" ok..." I said

Jacobs POV
I don't want to go on untamed. It's scary. I know I'm such a baby. But i really don't want to go on. Jordan is my girlfriend and I don't want to embarrass my self in front of her. But if she will go on it, I will.

We got in line. 30 minutes in to waiting we heard a bunch of girls scream. We looked to the left and girls were running towards where we were in the line.

" oh no" Matt whispered

" this ain't good" I said in a country accent

Jordan giggled. She smiled at all the fans screaming our names. No one knows that we are dating. It was finally our turn to go on the ride. I'm going to pee my pants.

We got strapped in. We waited a few minutes. They started the ride and we moved slowly. We're going strait up. I'm so scared. I screamed and apparently all the fans heard, so they all laughed and screamed my name.

We sat at the top for half a second then shot down the steep hill. The fans screamed and I screamed too. We went on the loop de loops (sorry if that's not how you say it😂) the ride wasn't long at all. I enjoyed it too. It was scary when you first go down the drop hill thing. But after that it's so much fun.

As we were exiting I called out to the fans

" we will take photos and talk for a few minutes but then we are going to go!" I shouted and they all nodded and screamed

We walked towards them. Matt told them to get in a line. We took photos and signed stuff. Once we finished we were all super tired. But it's stupid if we leave now. We decided to go on a water ride to wake us up.

Matts POV
Jacob, Jordan, and I are going to the Boston tea party ride. We are all super tired, so we want to wake our selfs up. My plan is to ask Jordan out when we are the top of the ride and we are about to go down. I hope she says yes. I really like her.

" hurry, we have to get in line!" Jacob
yelled running to the line of people.

A bunch of fans were following us. After this ride we are gonna go on a bunch of rides with them. It was our turn. Jordan sat in the middle. She said she knows that she wouldn't fall off but it's still her biggest fear. As we inched towards the top I tapped on her shoulder. We reached the top

" can I ask you something"

" yea" she said smiling, while Jacob turned and listened

" will you go out with me?" Jacobs face went red and Jordan choked on her words

" Matt, I'm dat-" then we went down the drop. We all screamed and blocked our faces from the water.

None of us talked as the ride pulled up to the thing where we were before. I can't believe I asked her that. And she didn't finish her sentence because it turned into a scream but I'm pretty during she was about to say " Matt, I'm dating Jacob". I could tell because of Jacobs face when I asked her.

Jacobs POV
Wow. Matt just asked Jordan out. He likes her. But Jordan and I are dating. It's so awkward. Jordan looked at me and a tear slid down her cheek. I moved my hand onto her thigh and smiled. She smiled then looked straight ahead.

" guys, I'm really sorry for making it so awkward like that.. I didn't know you were a thing." He fake smiled

I feel bad. He clearly likes Jordan. Matt is really nice, I want to be friends still.. But it might be hard now. Matt called his mom to come pick us up. We were on our way out and a few fans saw us and freaked out. As usual, we took photos, and stuff.. Then matts mom arrived. The whole car ride back I pretended to sleep. It's way too awkward to talk. Jordan laid her head on my shoulder and she actually fell asleep.

" we're here" Matt said nudging me

" thanks for the ride" I woke up Jordan and carried her inside.

We walked in and our parents were watching t.v, I carried jordan to her room and laid her down on her bed.

💞I'm trying to update as fast as I can! Comment what you think😉 vote and follow me! ☺️