33- Appology

Jordan's POV
     Jacob wasn't in his room. When I walked it I started sweating. The room felt like a sauna. Why is it so hot in here? I wondered.

   Whatever. I ran out of the room and downstairs. It was even worse. Why is it so hot omg?! Jacob came around the corner... Shirtless.

    " why is it so hot? Is the air conditioning on?" He asked

    " I have no idea what's wrong" I said truthfully

   My dads voice became the loudest thing in the room. He is a very loud person.

    " the air conditioner broke, a guy will be coming over to fix it.. For now I was thinking the whole family could go to the beach"

   Jacob turned to me and jumped in the air. I giggled. Wait no! I can't be happy until I confess.

    " ok, Jacob.. I need to talk to you before i go get ready" my phone buzzed.

   " ok.. Let me get ready first though"

   He ran up the stairs without letting me stop him to talk. I took and a breathe and sighed. My phone kept buzzing. I put my thumb on the home button and the screen lit up. 12 messages.

   Most were from Bryce, and 2 from Zoey.

   Bryce= goodmorning

    Bryce= what are you doing today

    Bryce= I'm going to Canobie lake park

   Bryce= do I have to make you come?

   The rest of his messages were my name with explanation points after them. Also him telling me to answer.

   Me= ok, bitch.. If I'm not answering.. It means I'm not on my phone.. Idiot, and no.. I have plans today

   Bryce= jeez, what are your plans? 😏

    What if he shows up at the beach.

  Me= I'm not telling you.. Your gonna show up there and make it awkward..

  Bryce= I promise I won't

  Me= I can't trust you.. Sorry

   I looked at Zoey's messages and she said

Zoey= hey!🤗

Zoey= wanna hang today?

  Me= I'm going to the beach with the fam, wanna come?

  Zoey= ya, I'll see ya there

  Me= ok, bye

   I heard Jacob giggled and I looked around for him. I looked up and he was watching me from over the railing.

   " your so cute" he said once I made eye contact with him

   " Jacob.. We need to talk" he frowned and came down the stairs slowly

   " what's wrong?" He asked

   " I lied to you about Friday.. I didn't go with my friend Katie.. She doesn't even exist. I met up with Bryce-"

  " what?" His voice cracked

   My throat dried up

   " you like him?!?" He raised his voice

  I noticed Sofia watching us. I didn't say anything about her being there.

  " no! He threatened you Jacob!!" I raised my voice

  I took a step towards him and he ran into my arms.

  " this jerk is going to pay"

  " no Jacob! Stop.. Your scaring me" I admitted

   Jacob had muscle.. Bryce is famous too, you could look him up.. He has muscles... And they are big, I'm scared that he will hurt Jacob.

   " let's not talk about this right now.. Let's enjoy our day and go to the beach"

   " okay" I smiled slightly

  How does this type of stuff only happen to me? I swear Jacob and I are cursed... But if it's because of the relationship, I don't care.. I love him and we are never separating.

  " you now what.. We are going on a date after the beach" he kissed me and it was amazing

  I don't want to pull away, it feels so good to be with him, and to be kissing him. Then I remembered Sofia was watching us. She coughed... On purpose.

   Jacob pulled his lips away and we both looked up at her. Jacob and I fell to the ground laughing.

  " I'm going to go get ready for the beach" I stood up and skipped up the stairs  

-----------------------------------------------------

  " how did it go?" She asked when we got to our room

  " it was good, he got mad.. At Bryce, not me"

   When we got to the beach I laid out my towel and ran to the water. I waited for it to reach my feet. The water was cold. It sent shivers up my spine. Suddenly the cold was all over my body. I turned around and saw Jacob smirking.

   " hey! I'm cold now" I whined

   " let's have a splash war" he dove into a wave

   His head popped out of the water a few feet away. I started splashing him while he screamed. He went under water. I went under and opened my eyes, the salt stung my eyes.. But whatever, I don't see him. I stood up and kept my eyes closed.

   " Jacob?" I called for him

   I opened my eyes after rubbing them and he was right in front of me. He laughed then splashed me.

   " truths" I asked

   We shook hands and Sofia came running in the water.

    " I'm going to get us all ice cream" Jacob said swimming to shore

    Sofia went to get her underwater camera. I turned around and a wave crashed over me. I screamed then started laughing. Salt water got in my eyes and it stung. Something slimy slid across my ankle. I screamed and tucked my foot into my chest and grabbed my ankle.

   " oh my god, fancy seeing you here"

   I slowly turned around and faced Weston. Shit.

   " i should text Bryce to get here" he fake smiled

   " no, please" I begged

   " why should I not?" He asked crossing his arms

   " because, Jacob is here.. And-"

   " oh! Jacob is here! Ima get Bryce to come" he pulled out his phone

    " no please!"

   I could hear the sound of the keyboard of his phone as he typed. I can't have Bryce here! He will ruin everything. Sofia ran over and tapped my shoulder. She gave Weston a hair whip.

   " hey gorgeous" is he flirting with her?

    " hey" Sofia started blushing

   I face palmed. This sucks.

      Thanks for reading:) hope you enjoyed💕 make sure to comment and vote for this chapter.. Also, don't forget to follow me😘