1. First day

Jordan's POV

I sat up and looked at the clock. It's 6:00, and school starts at 7:30. I jumped out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I'm going to do something different today. I have natural straight hair so why not curl it. I picked up a part of my brown hair and started to curl it.

I sprinted out of my room and down stairs. I hugged my dad and sat down. We ate breakfast and talked about grades. Dad put down his fork.

" I have news," he said wiping his mouth with his napkin.

" what is it?" Mom asks.

" do any of you know Jacob Sartorius?" He asked taking a bite of egg.

Did I just hear him correctly? Jacob Sartorius! I'm in love with him! I dropped my fork and everyone turned their heads to me.

" looks like someone knows him" Mom giggles and winks at me. I roll my eyes and look back to Dad.

" Jacob? For real!" I can't believe this.

Dad nodded. I got up and ran around the house screaming! I absolutely love Jacob! I watch all his musical.lys and all of his YouTube videos. I like everything about him.

" uh Jordan" I heard my dad yell to me.

I ran back into the kitchen and sat down as they laughed their heads off. Now that I realize, I kinda just made a fool of myself.

" I'm the security guard for Jacob. Fans were to crazy at his old school so he is now going to your school, and when I can't be there, you have to watch out for him, " he said smiling and putting his dishes away. He knew I'd love hearing this news.

It's 7:00, and the bus stopped outside of the house. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.

" Jordan wait!!!" Mom shouts after me.

" what? I have to get to school!" I say glancing back at her.

" come here,"

I dropped my bag and ran back into the house. The bus drove off. I sighed and turned to my mom.

" you made me miss the bus," I whine while frowning.

She pulled me back to the kitchen.

" you ran out too quick!" Dad chuckled as he took my plate and cleaned it for me.

" Jacob is gonna be here in 10 minutes." mom pinched my sides making my knees give out since I'm very ticklish.

Jacob is going to be here! In my house! I ran to my phone and I have texts from my friend Katie.

Katie= your not on the bus.. Where are you?

Me= oh, my parents made me stay home! Wanna know why??

Katie= yea...

Me= JACOB SARTORIUS!

Katie= huh?

Me= Jacob is coming to my house... My dad is his new security guard!

Katie= OMG! I have to m-

I put my phone down while I was reading her text because the doorbell rang. I looked at the door. Through the the glass I saw a sort of tall person with a blue shirt and gray colored pants. I got up and opened the door and there stood Jacob. Dad walked to him and I and greeted him.

" hey Jacob, I'm Dan, and this is my daughter Jordan," he gestured to me. Jacobs eyes follows where he points. His hazel orbs twinkle a little when he looks at me.

" nice to meet you Jordan," Jacob said walking in. Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I melted inside when he said my name! The way his lips formed to say it. His mom walked in and talked to my dad. Apparently Jacob and his mom are staying with us until hey find a new house. His room is next to mine. The thing about my bedroom bathroom is that I share it with my guest room, so I guess me and Jacob share a bathroom. I heard footsteps come up behind me

" so, your my age?" I turned around and saw Jacob.

" yeah, 13." I said smiling.

Jacobs POV

I arrived at my body guards house. It's really nice and I hope I'll like the school. He has a nice daughter my age so at least I won't be alone at school. I walked up behind her,

" so, your my age?" I asked

She turned around and smiled. Wow what a pretty smile.

" yeah, 13."

" so, um. Can you show me my room?" I ask awkwardly.

She nods and walks up the stairs. I followed her into a nice room. I ran and jumped into the bed and she laughed. Her laugh is so cute.

" we have school," She said walking out of the room.

I jumped off the bed and followed her. She walked down stairs and headed towards the door. I grabbed my back pack and followed her. Her dad got in the car and she got in the front. I opened the back door and sat down.

Jordan turned on 'sorry' by Justin Bieber. Dan pulled out of the driveway. Five minutes later we arrived at a huge school. Jordan got out so I followed her.

" okay so first, we need to go to the office to get your schedule." she said walking into the large front doors

" okay, and your dad told me that we have the same classes so you can watch me?" I mentioned and she nodded

Don't get me wrong, I want to be with Jordan but I would like to be able to do my own thing. We then entered an office and were greeted by a old lady with a grumpy face. She gave me my schedule and Jordan grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the office.

" we need to hide you. A lot of girls know who you are and love you." She whispers.

" are you one of those girls?" I smirk. Knowing I asked an awkward question but I don't care.

She didn't answer which means, yes.
________________________________
💞Hope you enjoyed! This is the first chapter so I'm sorry if it's not that good😬👍🏻 ily! Keep reading😜

Word count: 1,013