42- " learn our way"

Kevin's POV
    Bryce showed up at my locker this morning. He looked at me like he was about to laugh, then he said " learn our way"

   He sprinted away and I couldn't help but follow him. He definitely knew I was going to follow him. I found myself in the woods outside of the school. We ditched class. I've never done this before, and I feel kind of guilty.

     " what did you mean when you said ' learn our way' " I asked curiously

    Weston looked him and laughed. Nick and Zach were staring at me like I had just killed someone. Why are they so mad? I have no idea...

    " so, this girl named Jordan.. I like her" Nick cut Bryce off

   " we bully people when they upset us.." Nick blurted out

   " are you serious?" I asked

They looked down as if they were ashamed

  " ya..so one day, we were physically bullying someone, and Jordan came out of nowhere, we marked her as our next victim" I can't believe this.

  " we know that you are dating Zoey" Zach threw a pebble at my face

  " and Zoey is best friends with Jordan, and that is good for us because we need to get closer to Jordan" Weston continued

    I wonder if they would want me to break up with Zoey at one point. I don't want to use her so that they could get closer to Jordan. I really like Zoey and I don't want to mess our relationship up.

" if you don't join, you will be our next victim.. Tell us when you decide" Bryce said while getting up

Everyone left with him. Ok, so I could either be bullied or bully other people.

Jordan's POV
    Jacob and I sat in my room, still upset from what happened with MAGCON. Jacob told me that him and Mark wanted to start a tour.

   " do we know what's going to happen with the tour?" I asked Jacob

   He sighed and turned to me. He pulled my face closer and kissed me. I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync, but we stopped when we heard my door open. Mom and pat came into my room. They were frowning.

   " what's wrong?" Jacob asked

   He walked over to his mom and hugged her, it was so adorable!

  " you can't go on tour, it is too much money" my mom wiped a tear that slid down her cheek.

Jacob slowly turned around and his face turned red. you could tell that he was about to break out into tears.

My phone buzzed and Jacob ran over to me and hugged me. I laid back in bed with him. I'm not as sad as him, I'm not going to cry. I feel bad for him, he really wanted to be able to meet his supporters . But he can't. Jacob wrapped his arms around me. I took out my phone and read the text from Zoey.

Zoey😈💜= hey, I'm meeting up with Kevin tomorrow, wanna come.. You can bring Jacob?

Me= sure, text me where to meet

Zoey😈💜= k

Jacob read my texts and nodded his head. I want to meet Kevin. I want to see if he is a jerk, or if he will treat Zoey right.

Jacob left so that he could go on a walk. He said he wanted to go alone and I respected his decision.

Jacobs POV
I decided to walk to marks house. He must be upset that we aren't going on tour. I ran my fingers through my hair. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the back of my leg. I looked down and saw a dart. It became two darts as my vision became fuzzy. I saw two tall figures before I fell to the floor. The last thing I heard was muffled laughs.

Kevin's POV
" nice shot!" Bryce yelled after Jacob started to faint

We walked over and I laughed. It was funny. Maybe being friends with Bryce isn't that bad.

" thanks, now let's go" I turned around and started to walk away from Jacob who was unconscious on the sidewalk

" no! We have to do something to him" Bryce laughed and pointed at him

I have an idea that will make Bryce laugh. I ran over to Jacob and pulled down his pants. He saw what I was doing and took his shirt off. We took his shoes and threw them out, along with his clothes. He was now naked on the sidewalk. I burst out laughing. Bryce and I grabbed him and threw him in a bush.

We sprinted away. I felt nothing. I don't feel bad. It's like I turned my humanity off. If we were doing this a week ago, I would've felt horrible.

Jordan's POV
Where the hell is Jacob? My dad and Pat went out looking for him. Mom and I stayed inside and made dinner. I'm worried about him. We've had a past. For some reason we are targeted by danger and sadness. So many things have happened to us, and I feel like it happens because we are together.

While I sat at the kitchen table, I had time to think. I'm the reason that he is sad. If I hadn't made Hunter mad, then we wouldn't have been kicked off of MAGCON. When he started dating me, he got even more hate. He almost commited suicide because of me!!! and now he has to deal with Bryce. It isn't fair for him. I get to have an amazing boyfriend while Jacob gets to have a girlfriend who gives him emotional pain.

Sometimes I wonder if he would be better off without me. Yet he makes it so clear that he loves me. If I truly love him, I should let him go... Right?

Would it be better for Jacob??

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️ make sure to comment and vote for this chapter. Don't be a silent reader! Thanks so much for 18k!

- Katie