3. The cabin

Jacobs POV

After watching "high school musical" Jordan got up and went to that bathroom.

Unknown= hello Jacob

My phone went off and I read the message

Me= um, who is this?

Unknown= tomorrow at lunch you will stand on a lunch table and yell out " Jordan means nothing to me, she's a bitch"

Me= now way! Who are you?!?

Unknown= fine, have fun with people calling you gay

Me= I'd rather have that than doing that to Jordan

They didn't respond. I shoved my phone back into my pocket when Jordan walked back out. At dinner we all told old story's and laughed a lot. I excused myself from the table to check my phone.

Unknown= ok, Blake will enjoy hearing this

I set my phone down as a tear slid down my face. Jordan walked in

" we have to go to bed." She said and I looked at the clock, I nodded and stood up running my fingers through my hair.

We raced upstairs and I beat her to the bathroom and locked the door.

" c'mom, I'm a girl, I need it more" she whines.

" I'm going to the bathroom" I laugh.

I went to the bathroom and walked out. I heard her run in and turn the shower on. I just laughed. Then my phone started going off continuously.

I picked it up as texts kept coming in. I can't tell what any of them say because I'm getting them so fast. They finally stopped and I read one.

Fag

I threw my phone across the room and laid back on the bed. Realizing how much people really hate me now. I got up and picked up my phone and flopped it over. I unlocked it and went to my 342 messages. All of them said "fag" instead of one. It was kinda long. It says,

Hi Jacob, this is Blake. Back away from Jordan ok? She doesn't like you. Who would. Your just a f*ck boi. You think so many people like you because your famous... Well your wrong. Stay away from Jordan, or I'll have to do something about it.

I laughed and fell back on the bed then my laughed turned into sobs. The shower turned off. I got under the covers and pretended to sleep. Five minutes later Jordan walked in and saw that I was 'sleeping' and she walked back out. I haven't cried myself to sleep in a while. How can I avoid her? We sorta live together for the time being. Also were really good friends.

Beep beep beep. I tapped the button on the alarm clock and turned it off. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Today I'm going to come home with some type of injury. I'm sure of it.

The shower turned on. I got up and walked over to the bathroom and leaned my ear against the door. I listened as Jordan sang 'here' by Adele. Her voice is so beautiful. I slid my back down and put my head against the door and listened to her. The shower then stopped and she got out. I slowly opened the door to make sure she wasn't in there. I locked her door and mine so there's no way of her getting in. I took a shower and got dressed.

" Jacob! It's time for breakfast" Dan yelled from downstairs.

" comin' " I reply.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. The smell of bacon filled the room and it smelled so good. Jordan sat at the far left. I was about to sit next to her but I moved to the far right. She looked at me confused.

" I have a cold.. I don't want you to get it" I said fake coughing.

She nodded and took a bite of her bacon. I hate lying to her.

Jordan's POV

Jacob just lied to me. He says he has a cold. That's not true. I walked out of the kitchen trying to show him that I'm mad and that I know he lied to me. I grabbed my backpack and got in the car. I pulled out my phone. Ew. A text from Blake.

Blake= meet up in the front of school today? Please.

Me= okay.. I'll see you there

Blake= thanks, see you there

I shoved my phone back into my pocket when Jacob got in the car. And as my dad drove us he was silent. He usually talks about crazy things that happen to him.

" so Jacob, how are you liking the school?" Dad asked.

"it's okay" he lied. It's not okay.

Dad parked in front of the school and we got out. Jacob walked towards the door then stopped when he realized I wasn't following.

"you coming?" He turned around.

" I'll be there in a sec. Go in without me"

He nodded and walked forward. Arms then wrapped around me. I turned around and faced Blake along with his friends.

"hey babe" he smirks. Not as cute as Jacobs smirk.

"I'm not your babe" I pushed him off me.

His friends laughed and walked closer to me. The bell rang.

"I have to get to class." I said trying to get away from them.

"so what?" Blake asks.

I looked at them and realize that one of them are missing. Nathan. Where is he? Blake grabbed my wrist. Shocked I looked up at his smirk.

" come with me and nothing bad will happen to Jacob" he whispered in my ear.

I pulled out of his grip and nodded as he pointed to his bike. I walked towards it and they all followed. Where are they bringing me?

We biked into the mountains. I have no idea where we are but I'm getting scared, for all I know they could be killers. The guys were silent the whole way until we pulled up to a small cabin.

I hopped off the back of his bike and stretched. I looked at my phone and it's 12:00. They walked towards the cabin door so I followed them. As my foot entered my eyes widened. The cabin is so nice. It's very rustic and outdoorsy. I love it! I ran and jumped on the couch.

" you can have this place if you date me," Blake says hoping I'll agree.

" no way!" I say getting up.

Like I would date him just for this amazing house. I'm not stupid. They smirk and all sit on the couch.

" let's play truth or dare" Kyle, another friend of Blake's says.

I nodded and sat back on the couch. They all smirked. What am I getting myself into?
________________________________
💕how did you like this chapter? Make sure to comment and vote! 💋

Word count: 1,125