17- I'm not fricken pregnant

Jacobs POV
Me= Are you fricken kidding me?

Hunter= I wish I was..

I cant believe my fans would do this to Jordan and me. If people think that I got her pregnant that's not good. Imagine what my mom would do. Actually correct that, she is going to realize that we are dating. Since Jordan and I live together, she might not let us live with her anymore... I mean the only things posdo are cuddling and kissing but that wont matter to her.

I shut my phone off and went on Instagram and looked up the hashtag. There is 232 posts about it already. Most of them are edits made by fan acc. They used jordans head and put it on the body of a pregnant woman. I felt my eyes starting to burn. I hate it when Jordan gets hate. This is horrible. Speaking of Jordan she's really sad today because Gracie's mom came and got her so now Jordan can never see her again. If I tell her, it will ruin her... but if I don't tell her.. she will get mad at me for not telling her. what do I do?

Jordan's POV
   Gracie's mom came and got her yesterday. I really miss her. I know I only knew her for a few days, but she is really important to me.. and its hard that she's gone. I've been in my room all day... I've been off of all social media accounts that I have. Jacob hasn't been talking to me, but its fine... I just need my alone time. I got tired of sleeping so I went on my phone. Instagram, and twitter are blowing up with notifications. I went on Instagram. The first post I saw was a picture of me.. attached to a pregnant woman's body? what the heck I laughed.

it's just one of those fan accounts doing funny posts. I went on her/his profile and went to her/his second post. It was a new hashtag called #JordanHadChild. Ummmmmmmmmm. What?! last time I checked I wasn't pregnant. I clicked on the hashtag and there's 590 posts about it.

   What is this? I scrolled own and came upon a few pictures of me on the beach with Gracie and Jacob. The caption said " the bitch is pregnant?! what a slut.. I cant believe Jacob would do this either... this girl needs to be stopped". A tear slid down my cheek and I wiped it... no more crying, I said in my head. Does Jacob know about this?

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got ready and walked out of my room. It's 1:30 so our parents are probably out for lunch. I entered the family room ( t.v room, idk if you guys call it the family room). Jacob was laying there on the couch on his phone. I stopped and went on my phone... I got one of the posts about me being pregnant.

I tip toed over to him. I looked over the couch and was looking at his screen. Jacob went to the hashtag about it and ran his fingers through his hair letting out a sigh. I lowered my phone in front of his face and I heard him gulp.

  Jacob's POV
   This is so stressful. What am I going to tell Jordan. I was scrolling through the hashtag and then a object was being lowered in front of my face. I jumped a little. And it became clear... it was an edit of Jordan's head attached to a pregnant woman's body. I gulped. Jordan tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to her. she crossed her arms and a tear slid down her cheek.

" why didn't you tell me Jacob?" she asked with another tear sliding down her cheek

" I'm sorry Jordan, but with everything happening with Gracie.. I didn't want to bring this into your life" I am truly sorry... I should've told her.

" why would someone do this" she covered her face with her hands

I got up quickly and ran over to hug her. I squeezed her in the hug and as she cried into my shoulder. are we cursed or something? whenever we are together, bad things happen... but when we are apart we are sad, and we miss each other. I wouldn't leave her again unless she told me too, but I don't want to.

" Netflix and chill..." I mentioned

She nodded her head quickly and we walked over to the couch. I put on The Little Mermaid. She had once told me that whenever she was sad, she would watch that movie because it made her happy. When It turned on, a huge smile appeared across her face. I turned my head to her and she was still watching the t.v... I grabbed her face and turned it towards me... I kissed her and she didn't pull away... this is the first make out I've done... I am only 13.

" JACOB!" I heard from the front door

I released from Jordan's kiss and looked up to see my mom and her parents. SHIT. Mom sped walked over to us and grabbed me by the arm and led me to my room. This isn't going to end well...

Jordan's POV
   While Jacob and I were kissing he had climbed on top of me... while we were in that position, our parents walked in... shit. Jacob was taken by his mom into his room. I looked to my very angry parents. Mom dropped the grocery bags onto the counter and walked over to me. Dad came over too. Dad got in my face and started yelling at me.

" IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WHEN WE ARE'NT AROUND?!" dad screamed

" no... that was the first time... we weren't going to go farther than that..." I said quietly

" Jordan.. I knew we shouldn't have let them stay" mom said pointing her finger in my face

A tear slid down my face then I started sobbing. What if they make Jacob and his mom leave?! we can't live without each other...

Jacob's POV
   " Jacob! what were you thinking?! I know you like Jordan-" I cut her off mid sentence

" no mom.. I love Jordan" I said calmly

" honey, you don't know what love is..."

If I don't know what love is.. then what am I feeling right now? I may be 13 but everyone has their true love at some point. it shouldn't matter how young.

" I don't know if we should stay..." she said quietly

I could tell she didn't want me to hear her. But I did. It made me even more mad than I already am.

" mom.. stop" I said

she looked at me angrily and told me to lose my attitude. After our talk I decided to take a nap. I have a huge head ache... and I need to go to sleep. As I was getting in bed Dan walked in ( Jordan's dad incase you forgot his name).

" Jacob..we need to talk" I gulped and turned to him

  Hope you guys are liking it 👍🏻wonder what Dan is going to say to Jacob? I'm gonna try to update fast:) like and vote for this.. also don't forget to follow ♥