40- no one likes hunter

Jordan's POV
   I slept like a baby last night. I was expecting to not be able to sleep because of all the stress but I'm fine. Jacob stayed asleep as i got out of bed. He is a heavy sleeper and he is so adorable when he gets out of bed.

   Today is the last day of MAGCON Boston. I'm sad to leave because I love meeting everyone, but I get to go home and see my friends and also get away from Hunter. Ugh. Bryce is back at home.

   Breakfast was disgusting. I hate hotel food, it's so gross. I ate it anyways because I didn't want to waste pat's money.  Is it just me or do you love it when boys wear khakis? I think Jacob looks hawt in them. He wore them today. When he walked out of the bathroom it was like the whole world stopped and the spot light was on him.

    " you look cute in khakis" I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him

   He's been growing taller lately so I feel like I'm shrinking. After we were finished getting ready, we all walked down to the venue. My hands flew up to my ears to try to block out the sound of the shrieking microphones as they were testing them. Fans started lining up. We ran behind a plant. Jacob and I wanted to surprise general admission fans that wouldn't get to meet us. A girl was holding a Jacob poster. When she wasn't looking, Jacob and I jumped out and tapped her on the shoulder.

  The fans around her started screaming. She quickly turned around and her eyes lit up with happiness. She hugged us both. I squeezed her tight. We signed her poster then we left. Jacob led me to family photos. I spotted Hunter. He instantly turned away from me. I sat down and smiled for every picture.

     " I hate seeing him here" I whispered to Jacob

     " I know, but they wouldn't kick him off of MAGCON" he rolled his eyes at the fact that Hunter wouldn't be kicked out, even though he's a jerk and doesn't deserve to be here.

After an hour of waiting inside and listening to the fans screaming, we had to go to the back room so that they could bring everyone in. Jacob and I sat down with all of the guys. Except for Blake, Hunter, and Brandon. It's like they all turned on us. Blake stared at me like he wanted to say something.

" I'm going to talk to Blake" I stood up and walked over to him

Hunter sighed and rolled his eyes. I gave him a death stare and he walked away along with Brandon.

" what's up" I asked while approaching him. he slid his hands in his pockets and starting rocking back and forth on his heals.

" I'm sorry" he took a sip of his soda and sat down

" why are you sorry? It was Hunter who was the jerk..." I crossed my arms and looked over at Hunter who had his eyes glued to his phone

Ashton ran over and kicked the back of my leg. I let out a " OWWW!!"

Ashton started laughing and ran over to Hunter. He makes me so fricken angry. I stomped over to them.

" Hunter, what is your problem?.. Honestly I thought you were mature enough to act normal, but I guess not" he scoffed and for some reason, I picked up the ketchup that was on the table next to me - I flipped open the cap and squirted it all over his white shirt and khakis.

" what the fuck Jordan!" He yelled and his voice cracked in the process

Everyone around us started laughing. Two ladies ran over and took him to change his clothes. Jacob was laughing so hard that he started to cough.

" that was hilarious" I laughed and sat down with cam, Aaron, and Jacob

" to be honest, we want Hunter out of MAGCON, he's been rude to fans." Cam apparently had asked Bart if we could kick Hunter and Brandon off of MAGCON

I feel bad that Brandon would have to leave but if he is hunters brother, he will probably turn into a little Hunter.

Sofia's POV
Jordan and Jacob have been gone for a while. I miss them, they are my best fiends. Weston has been really rude lately. I started to like him but now I don't know how I feel.

Zoey is coming over today and we are going to the mall. I need new clothes and she wants to find a boyfriend. My phone buzzed. It was a text from Zoey.

Zoey💩❤️= I'm here, can I come in?
Me= ya, I'm in the kitchen..

I heard the front door open and Zoey came running in the room.

" I met someone!!" She screamed

" a boy?" I asked

" yup! His name is Kevin.. I really like him.. We met at the park and talked for a while.. He is new and he might be going to our school"

" when can I meet him.. " I asked while smirking which made her laugh

" at the mall, today.. I invited him"

" then, let's go"

I got out my phone and called for an über to come get us.

We got to the mall and she said that he was waiting in the food court. Our eyes searched for Kevin in the crowd of people.

" there he is!" She pointed at a really cute guy, we ran over and he hugged her

" this is Sofia, my best friend" Kevin turned to me and smiled

Wow, they are adorable together. I hope it will last. Zoey is the kind of girl who will get a boyfriend but will lose him a week later. If they are still together in a week, I'm gonna throw a party for her.

Thanks for reading! I can't believe we got 15k! I'm so happy❤️ hope you enjoyed! Make sure to comment and vote on this chapter:) don't be a silent reader...