45- Tear stained Face

Kevin's POV
   The huge gates that blocked the entrance to Bryce's mansion opened slowly and I rode my bike up his long driveway with perfectly cut grass at my sides. Birds chirped and Leafs fell from the huge trees that hung above my head.

   " what took you so long, let's go" he said riding by me on his brand new bike

  " so, where is her house?" I asked curiously

  He didn't respond, so I just followed him. He stopped and put his bike in a bike rack. I put mine next to his.

  " that's the house" he pointed to a nice house down the street. He sprinted to the house and ran threw the back fence into the backyard. He looked up at a window and smirked when he saw the lights of a t.v

  " she's in her room..." He walked over to the fence and picked up a ladder

  He laid it against the house and started to climb up it. He peeked through the window then quickly came back down.

  " she's in her room. We have to wait until she leaves. Go look"

  I laid my hands on the cold ladder and slowly moved up towards her window. I  looked in and Jordan was laying on her bed watching tv. Her door opened and it was a man. Probably her dad. She got up and turned her tv off along with her bedroom lights.

   " she's leaving, c'mon" Bryce climbed the ladder after me

   I slid the window open and climbed into her room. The floor creaked when my feet hit the floor. Bryce came in after me. We heard footsteps. My quickest reflex was to open the closet door. We got in and watched her through the crack in the door. Jordan walked in and jumped on the bed.

   " let's go" he whispered to me

  He opened the door and Jordan gasped. He walked out from behind the door. Jordan's eyes widened.

  " what the hell!" She whisper/yelled

" hey babe" Bryce whispered then sat down on the bed next to her

Jordan stood up and looked at me

Jordan's POV
" Kevin, I can't believe you would do this to Zoey" I yelled

As soon as I saw Kevin in my room, I became even more angry. Bryce already flirted with me, and it's scary to know that he can get into my house.

" oh I'm so sorry" Kevin said sarcastically

Bryce laughed but I groaned.

" what do you want?" I wined

" you" Bryce said taking a step towards me, Kevin kept smirking

The next thing I no, Bryce is grabbing my face and pulling it to his lips. I place my small hands on him and tried to push him away. He started coming closer to my lips. I screamed as loud as I could.

" bitch" Bryce mumbled as he ran over to the window. They quickly climbed out.

My door swung open and pat came in

" Jordan! Are you ok??" she asked

" sorry, I was watching a scary movie" I lied

" oh ok, I was just worried that... Never mind" she left my room

What was she going to say? Would she have thought it was Bryce?

              Jacobs POV
  My butt finally stopped hurting. I tried to get up today. It worked but I stayed in bed for another day to make sure I was fine. I hadn't taken a shower, so I got up and walked into the bathroom.

  I turned the shower on and got in. I looked down at my butt and saw a purple, black, and blue bruise. It was a huge bruise. I fricken hate snakes.

  I slipped and slammed into the wall, but I caught myself. Someone had come in the bathroom.

  " Jacob?" Jordan whispered

  " ya?" I replied quietly

  " we need to talk"

  " when I get out of the shower?" I asked

   " sure" her voice cracked, then the door shut

  After my shower, I got in my pajamas
and went into Jordan's room. She was meditating while watching tv. I laughed so hard

  " what are you doing?" I could blearily get my words out

  " Bryce tried to kiss me" she blurted out

  " what?!" I ran to her and sat down beside her

  " he grabbed my face and tried to kiss me, but I screamed. So he left. But I'm so scared Jacob" she started sobbing

" why are you so scared?" I asked

" he can get it" her hand flew to her mouth as she realized that she wasn't safe from Bryce

  She laid her tear stained face on my shoulder and cried harder. Bryce can come in her room whenever he wants. That is a disadvantage. I need her to feel safe again. I need her to feel like she did two years ago. When she didn't meet me, or Blake, or anyone who has ruined her life in some way.

  " I don't know what to do" she sighed and kissed me

  We laid back in her comfy bed and she fell asleep. I was awake for another hour. I watched tv, but I mostly thought about her future. Will this keep going on? Will it end? Will all of the bad things in her life finally come to an end.

  My eyes became so heavy, i closed them and drifted off to a deep sleep. I dreamed about Jordan having an amazing future. We got married, had kids, we were both very successful. I loved that dream. It was exactly what I wanted.

     Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️make sure to comment and vote on this chapter:)

                              - Katie