46- They will regret that

Jordan's POV
I woke up in Jacobs arms. I slept horribly. I kept waking up in the middle of the night.

Jacob was still asleep, so I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I poured some fruit loops in a bowl and ate it quickly. I want to do something fun today. Dad, mom, and pat came in the kitchen.

  " we are going to be home all day, do you and Jacob have any plans?" Mom asked

" I wanted to do something fun today" mom took a sip of her coffee

  " like what?" Pat asked

  " I'm not sure yet, I'm gonna go wake Jacob up"

  They all nodded then walked past me. I went up to my room and Jacob was still sleeping. I shook him and he woke up

  " hey" he said with a tired voice

" get up, we are going to do something fun today" I ripped the blanket off of his body

  He groaned and got up. We walked to his room. He laid on his bed and I picked out his outfit.

  " what are we doing"

  " it's a surprise.. And that's why I need you to be here" I handed him a piece of paper with an address on it. " be there at 2:00"

  He nodded. I told him to stay in his room. I have a great idea and hopefully he will love it.

              Jacobs POV
    I wonder what Jordan has planned for us today. She told me to go to a lake at 2:00? I decided to text mark. I might as well hang out with him until 2:00. 

   I'm having him come over this time. That last time that I was walking to his house, I woke up in a bush, naked, and with a snake attached to me. The doorbell rang

  " hey" Mark ran past me and into the kitchen

  " hey, I'm so hungry" he yelled from the kitchen

   I laughed and followed him. He took the fruit roll ups out of the snack cabinet and started eating them.

  " Jordan has a surprise for me at 2:00"

  He smirked and took a bite of the fruit roll up

  " oh shut up, it's just a date, I think" he laughed

  I inserted a video game into the play station. We sat on the couch for thirty minutes playing a video game

   " let's go do something" he got up and turned the tv off

  " like what?" I put my controller down on the couch

  He smiled and opened the front door. He ran out. I followed.

  " where are we going?"

" Bryce's house" he whispered

" no! Jordan will be so mad!!" I yelled

" c'mon"  he whined

Mark bribed me into going with twenty bucks. We arrived at Bryce's mansion. There was only one problem so far. There was a huge gate.

" damn it" Mark kicked a rock at the gate

" we can find another way in"

I noticed that there were big trees that went around the entire gate. We can climb one and get to the other side.

I ran over to a tree and started to climb. Mark realized what I was doing. He climbed behind me. I got high enough on the tree. I reached out to the gate. I pulled myself towards it and hopped onto it. I slid down one of the bars and landed on the nicely cut grass.

" ok, let's go" Mark whispered

I had to been at the lake in 2 hours. We reached the house and searched for a way to get in. Obviously there are butlers and maids that would call the police if they saw us. We had to crawl below the windows so that no one would see us. There was an open window.

Mark somehow got the screen off of the window. We had opened the window in the bathroom. Mark climbed in first.

" look if anyone is around" Mark pushed me towards the door

I slowly opened the door and peeked out. We were in the bathroom of a guest room. It was fancy. It seemed like it was a room from the eighteen hundreds. I opened the door and walked out.

  " we have to search to see if there is anyone working today" Mark walked past me. He opened the door and revealed a huge library. Every room had its own bathroom.

After searching most of the house, we learned that no one was here, except for Bryce. Hopefully he is here. We got to the fourth floor. We noticed that only one door was open. Mark gasped and ran back to me.

" I looked in the room! Bryce is in there.. He has headphones on" Mark had almost walked into Bryce's room

" now what do we do?" I asked

He shrugged his shoulders. He peeked around the corner of Bryce's door

" I want to look" Mark moved so that I could look

I looked around his large room. He had a lot of posters and a lot of sports related things. Suddenly he turned his head and made eye contact with me. He stood up quickly.

" run!" I yelled

Mark ran down the long hallway and I ran after him. I looked behind us and saw Bryce sprinting after us. I almost fell down the grand stair case.

Mark burst through the front door. I ran to the gate and starting climbing it. For some reason I couldn't climb it when we were trying to get in before. I guess I'm having an adrenaline rush. Mark jumped over the huge gate after me and we sprinted down the long driveway.

" you'll regret that later!!!" Bryce screamed from the gate

Mark and I stopped running once we were far away from the house.

" holy shit" Mark let out a sigh of relief

I couldn't help but laugh.

" that was hilarious!" I dropped to the ground and started laughing

After we laughed for a strait minute, i pulled out my phone. It's 1:20. I should probably go home so that I can get ready for whatever Jordan has planned.

" bye" Mark yelled as he walked away

" you owe me twenty bucks"

Hope yu enjoyed this chapter:) thanks for reading❤️ make sure to comment and vote on this story! What do you think Bryce is going to do to them?

- katie