The end

This is the last chapter so it will be short:(💕

               Jordan's POV
   Maddie explained to me about how she used to date Bryce. She wasn't blamed for anything since I wasn't seriously hurt. I'm not friends with Maddie, but I forgive her. Jacob and I have been great lately.

   We went out to dinner last night. He is the sweetest. He paid for dinner and he let me get anything I wanted.  Bryce is gone. I don't know where he is but all my parents told me is that I am safe.

    Jacob and I are going on tour soon with MAGCON. Hunter and Brandon were kicked out of MAGCON and I couldn't be happier. Also, Mark is going to be on tour with us. So I have that to look forward to.

   Zoey and Kevin are still together. Sofia has a boyfriend now! His name is Ben. He is nice too.

   " hey Jordan" Kevin yelled to me ask he was opening his locker

   Maddie walked up to us but she didn't say anything. Kevin started giggling under his breathe.

   " hi?"

  She ran away without saying anything. Kevin looked up then pointed behind me. All of a sudden a cold liquid spilled all over me. I screamed and turned around.

   Maddie was holding a huge bucket. I laughed and she quickly ran away.

   " hey! At least I tried to warn you" Kevin fell to the floor laughing

   " I'm going home" I giggled

   Jacob ran into me while I was walking out of the school.

   " where are you going?" He asked

  He looked up and down my body.

   " what happened-"

   " don't ask" I laughed while cutting him off

   " let's go home and Netflix and chill"

   We walked home together and laid down on the comfy couch. He wrapped his arm around me.

   " dang, the movie ended" I sighed

   " now what do you want to do?" He asked

   " I want to sleep.."

   He kissed me and pulled me onto his chest. I fell asleep soon after I laid down.  Life is great now. No more drama. No more stress. I finally don't have to worry when I leave the house. Jacob is perfect. Our relationship is perfect, and I hope it never ends.

    Sadly this story is ending:(
Thank you so much for reading💕 I have started writing my next book. I will start publishing chapters soon❤️

                                 - Katie😚