50- Maddie starts trouble

Bryce's POV
Jacob makes me angry. Ever since Jacob and Mark snuck into my house, I don't like Jordan anymore. I told Maddie, my friend, about them. She said that she would hurt them if they messed with me again. If I want that to happen, I have to do something.

I'm too lazy to do anything. I took out my phone and texted Maddie.

Me= Maddie?I have a problem...

Maddie= what's wrong? Do I need to kill someone😂

Me= 😂 Mark and Jacob broke into my house

Maddie= are you fucking serious??

Me= yup

Maddie= don't worry, they'll wish that they never did that😏

I love that Maddie does these things for me. I don't even like her but we used to date. She broke up with me because she moved. She still liked
Me. And when she came back, we both had moved on. Now she helps me with anything I need. I act like I would help her too, but I don't.

I wonder what she will do to them?

Jordan's POV
I don't have to worry about Maddie. She just wanted to scare us. Bryce really likes me, he would never want to hurt me. He would want to hurt Jacob and my friends though.

" I'm going to the mall for a meet up with supporters" Jacob said as he walked out the door

I have been trying to be with him for the whole week, but I think it's starting to annoy him. I didn't go to the mall because I don't want to make him mad. And his supporters deserve quality time with him. The door bell rang and I answered it. It was Maddie. She was smirking.

" hey bitch" he put out her hand

I slowly shook her hand until she squeezed her huge hand around my bony wrist.

" Bryce told me that Mark and Jacob broke into his house!" She yelled

Dad, mom, and pat ran in. By now, Maddie had me on the ground. Her knees were holding my arms down.
It was very painful. Dad ran over and got her off of me.

" I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call the police" dad said to her face.

Mom and pat ran over to her and held her hands behind her back. Wow, they are protective. Bryce is going to be pissed. The police showed up and asked me what happened. They believed me. I don't know what will happen to her, but I know that she won't be able to come near me ever again.

Jacob walked through the front door with Mark. They smiled and walked up to Jacobs room. I could hear them swearing as they lost their video game.

" I'll tell Jacob" pat said while walking up towards Jacobs room

He would want to hear it from me,
But I'm not going to say that.

               Jacobs POV
    Mom walked in my room while Mark and I were playing a video game.

    " Maddie tried to hurt Jordan" she paused. " and why does this Maddie girl hate you?"

   Why does mom know? What did Maddie do?! I don't want our parents to be involved. I know that they can 'help' us but sometimes, parents make it worse.

  Mark and I ran downstairs and saw Jordan sitting on the couch. Maddie was being held by my dad. I heard sirens. I knew that Maddie did something really bad. Or, Dan over reacted.

   " what happened?" I asked Jordan once the parents and the police took Maddie to the police station

  " she didn't even hurt me badly"

  " really?" Mark asked while laughing

  " ya.. But I know that she would've hurt me badly if dad hadn't saved me"

  " I wonder what Bryce will do" I whispered but they obviously heard it

               Bryce's POV
   I hate Jordan's dad! Thanks to him, Maddie was send to the police station. She is going to get into so much trouble with her parents. I guess I will have to do everything now. At least when she did it, I wasn't blamed.

  I rode my bike to the police station so that I could see her. I have to make sure that she doesn't tell them that I told her to hurt Jordan and her stupid friends.

  When I saw Maddie, she was handcuffed to the bench that she was sitting at.

   " what happened?" I asked

   " I was arrested! This is all your fault! I am not going to jail" she took a deep breathe. " I'm going to tell them!"

   She whispered the last part. My heart dropped. My parents would be so mad at me.

  " no! You can't!" I yelled a little to loudly

  " yes I can! If it will help me! I will tell them"

   I hopped on my bike and quickly went back home. I locked myself in my bedroom. I know that she will tell them, and when she does.. I will be ready to tell my parents. My dad will get me out of this.

               Maddie's POV
   The officer brought me into a private room with my parents and Jordan's parents.

   " what happened?" The officer asked

   " it was Bryce hall! He has been telling me things for weeks! He told me to beat them up" he stopped me

   " slow down.." I nodded and kept talking

   " I used to date him. We broke up and I still wanted to do anything for him. He said that he really wanted me to do this for him, so I did. I did it because I still really like him"

   I told them the whole story. He said that I need to come back tomorrow. By then, everything will be decided.

      Thanks for reading❤️I might end it soon, it is really long😂 hope you enjoyed! Make sure to comment and vote on this chapter:)

                                    -Katie😚