Moving the balloons.

“Shut up!” Aleria hisses to a laughing Danielle and Eleanor.

“Guys, you’re going to get us caught! I have kids to pick up in 6 hours and Niall doesn’t know I left!” I exclaim before launching another roll of toilet paper onto the roof of Simon Cowell’s mansion. Aleria launches another roll while yelling “FOR THE LAST DAY OF FREEDOM!”

“Aleria!” Danielle yells.

“What? It’s only Simon. He won’t call the cop on us,” Aleria shrugs with a completely different attitude. A light flicks on from within the house and a middle aged looking lady pokes her head out of the upstairs window.

“Whoa! Looks like Simon is getting it on!” Eleanor jokes as we start hooting.

“Hey guys,” Danielle mutters going silent all of a sudden.

“Yeah?” We ask.

“Isn’t Simon’s House on Red Ave?”

“Yeah, obviously Dani! That is where we are right now.” I say.

“No, that sign says St. Anne’s St.” Danielle says pointing the sign.

“WHAT?” Eleanor exclaims looking to where Dani was pointing. Indeed, we had just teepeed a random mansion thinking that it was Simon Cowell’s house. Sirens blare in the background making us jump into action. We drop our bags of toilet paper and race towards Eleanor’s car, tripping over empty cardboard rolls and getting tangled in the toilet paper. Not actually panting because the car was 5 steps away, the girls and I hop into Eleanor’s car and drive away quickly, laughing our asses off.  That felt good.

“Hey El, drop me off first please? I need to get home before Niall wakes up.” I say leaning forward from the back seat to tell El.

“Yeah sure. Well come over after you guys pick up the twins, OK?” El asks as she heads in the direction and me and Niall’s flat.

“Of course, we’re going over there are 9:00, so want to come over at 11:00?”

“Sounds good to me,” Dani says shrugging with Aleria nodding in agreement.

“I don’t know if Louis can wait that long, he really wants to see them again,” El says.

“Well try to tame the beast please.”

“I’ll try,” El sighs, pulling up beside the apartment building. There were no paparazzi there since they hadn’t figured out where we lived yet.

“See you in a few hours,” I say as I slam the door shut and make my way through the revolving doors. I smile kindly at the doorman as I pass him and wave at the clerk behind the desk. I really had changed since meeting Liam and the boys. It was kind of amazing. I never thought I would be able to change. I always thought I’d be the same old Jess. I smile sadly well inserting my key into the lock and opening the door to the silent flat.

I slip off my shoes and tip toe silently towards the dark bedroom. “Where the hell were you?” A voice asks coldly as the light flickers on in the kitchen. I’m busted! I slowly turn and smile sheepishly at an angry looking Niall.

“I was in the washroom,” I lie.

“For 2 hours? Dressed in black jeans and a black hoodie?” Niall asks, seeing through my terrible lie. “Where were you actually?”

“I was out with the girls,” I say, only telling him half the truth.

“And what were you doing with the ‘girls’?” Niall asks, putting quotations when he says the word ‘girls.’