Stop What?

“WHAT!” I exclaim as I stare at the brand new nursery. This is amazing guys thank you!”

“When did you guys do this?” Niall asks staring at the room amazed.

“While you were at the hospital! Without the help with those two backstabbers!” Louis pouts.

“Backstabbers?” Niall and I ask confused.

“They were playing Just Dance 4 in Zayn’s room without us!” Louis exclaims and I gasp.

“Zayn! How could you? I thought we were friends? You were hiding this huge thing for such a long time! It’s-It’s unspeakable! I’m just…speechless!”

“I still don’t understand how you and Liam are related,” Harry mutters shaking his head.

“I still don’t understand how you got a girl like Taylor Swift,” I mutter back and Harry gasps.

“Hurtful!” He whines.

“You sound like Woody from The Suite Life on Deck,” I exclaim giggling. Nobody replies as they stare at me confused. “I was pregnant and bored!” I mutter in my defense.

“Yeah, I don’t get it either,” Niall says shaking his head as he ignores my previous statement.

“I agree,” Liam mutters shaking his head.

“Oh you know you love it Abby,” I say and Liam looks at me confused. “Really? Must I explain it again? You have abs. Therefore I shall call you Abby.”

“Anyways,” Niall says interrupting the awkward silence. “Thank you guys so so much, but I don’t know about Jess, but I’m extremely tired so…” Niall trails off.

“Oh I get it! Extreme.” Harry says with a cheeky smile while pelvic thrusting.

“Ew, ew, ew,” I mutter. “Why Taylor? Why?” I ask as I turn my head towards the sky.

“You know what, I’m leaving before I get insulted again,” Harry says as he grabs Taylor’s hand.

“Nice to meet you,” Taylor says as she’s dragged away.

“Did you see his giant butt?” Louis asks.

“BOO-BEAR!” Harry whines and we all burst into laughter.

“Anyways, I’m leaving too, I have to get up early for dance tomorrow,” Danielle says.

“I’ll come with you,” Liam says.

“Well this is boring,” Let’s go next door and play Just Dance in Zayn’s room,” Louis says grabbing Eleanor’s arm and pulling her out of the room.

“LOUIS!” Zayn exclaims chasing Louis out of the room.

“I guess that’s my cue,” Aleria says sighing. “Bye guys.”

“You know I have to go pee now,” I mutter as I start towards the door. “You know, it’s something nobody puts in books or movies. Peeing. Like honestly? I pee a lot and they don’t pee! Maybe I’m peeing for them! I should get paid!” I exclaim as I start towards the washroom.

“JESS!” Niall snaps and I look away. “How could you?” He asks shaking his head.

“It was a onetime thing Niall OK! The hate was getting to me! You don’t understand! Once you start it’s hard to stop! It’s like a drug! It’s addicting! I’m trying ok! It’s just…hard.” I mutter, silently crying.

“You have two kids now, Jess. You can’t keep doing this,” Niall mutters.

“I know that!” I snap. “I’m trying OK!”

“Jess, you need to tell everyone. They’ll help.” Niall says.

“And why can’t you help? You done almost nothing since you found out!”

“I just can’t handle it ok!”

“You can’t handle it! You can’t! Maybe Nathan was right, maybe you are just a selfish pop star. I not telling anyone.” I snap at Niall before walking out of the nursery and to our room, and slamming the door shut.

“Oh yeah! Listen to The Wanted of all people! The reason you broke your leg! Listen to them and not your boyfriend!” Niall yells through the door. I don’t reply as I pack my overnight bag and walk out the door.

“Jess?” Niall asks as he glances at me and my overnight bag.

“I’m going to Aleria’s,” I mutter as I brush past him.

“Come on Grace!” Niall exclaims and I whirl around.

“Grace? Is that the name of the Barbie you were dating before me? The one who I met on the sidewalk?” I ask.

“No, I mean yea, but- I didn’t-Grace,” Niall stutters and I stare at him with tears rolling down my face.

“You did it again you ass, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I name is Jess, not Grace.” I snap before slamming the door shut behind me. “Good job making me stop, by the way!” I yell through the door at Niall.

“Stop what?” Liam asks as I turn to stare at him.

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

“I thought I forgot something, stop what?” Liam asks.

“Stop cutting,” Niall yells through the door before I hear him stomp away behind the door.

“Stop what?” Liam asks again with more force.

“You heard Niall,” I mutter.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so here it is, um 20 votes for this chapter please? *puppy dog face* 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and thank you all for your amazing votes and comments! I'm trying to reply to all of them! Thank you! You're amazing!

-H