The Tickle Monster made me do it!

"Louis don't cut off my boyfriends nose!" I yell into the kitchen.

"Oh yer! That's gonna save me! Thanks Honey!" Niall yells back sarcastically/

"Yer? Honey? Really?" I yell back.

"Hey Louis! @London_Loves_Me says, "You chop Niall's nose of, you'll wish you were never born Mwuhahaha!!!! And @KelliKnobloch says "Oh my gosh is Louis really going to cut off Niall's nose?" Liam shuts from the living room where he's doing yet another Twitcam.

"@KelliKnobloch, yes, yes I am and @London_Loves_Me, You can't touch this!" Louis yells at the laptop.

"Can't touch this, na na na na, na na!" Aleria sings as she walks into the entrance area.

"Louis! PUT DOWN THE KNIFE AND I WILL CHANGE JAI'S NAME TO LOUIS!" I hear Niall yell from the kitchen.

"Ok," Louis says and I hear the clatter of a knive hitting the tile floor. Niall comes running in to the room with blazing eyes.

"Now I know never to trust you! And do you know what happenes to untrust worthy people?" Niall asks as he picks me up and spins me around. I cuddle my head into his neck and mumble a silent no. "They get...tickled!" He exclaims as he starts tickiling my back where I'm most ticklish.

"Niall!" I squeal as I kick my legs trying to get out of his grip. "STOP!" I laugh.

"Never!" Niall shouts in his "announcer" voice.

"Liam! My dearest brother help me!" I yell at Liam who was currently recording this for the fans watching the twitcam.

"@Jenny_Rose says that we should continue watching cause it is so adorable, so no." Liam says laughing.

"To think, he was the one who didn't want you guys together!" Zayn says as he walks in eating a banana.

"Aleria?" I giggle as Niall continues to tickle me.

"No," She replies.

"LOUIS! EITHER GET NIALL OFF OF ME OR NO LOUIS BABY FOR YOU!" I yell to the kitchen.

"SUPERMAN!" Louis yells as he comes running into the living room in his blue superman shirt. "But first, sing for us." Louis says crossing his arms.

"I can't Niall's tickling me!" I gasp out of breath.

"Niall! Do you want to hear your girlfriend sing or not?" Louis snaps crossing his arms.

"Fine," Niall sighs placing me on the floor.

"I don't want to," I pout crossing my arms.

"You will or Niall will tickle you again."

"Pick a song, Heartbreak Girl by 5 seconds of summer, superman by 5 for fighting, stars by Reece Mastin or She calls this love by Reece Mastin," I breath out.

"Superman," Louis says.

"Heartbreak girl!" Aleria exclaims.

"Stars!" Liam says.

"She calls this Love!" Zayn says.

"All!" Niall says.

"I change my vote! All!" Aleria says and everyone nods along.

"SING ALL OR NIALL WILL TICKLE YOU!" Louis shouts and I sigh again.

"Fine, but I hate you all!" I mutter. "I can't stand to fly

I'm not that naive

I'm just out to find

The better part of me