You're like Louis with old ladies, but with animals instead.

“No,”

“No?”

“Did you really expect me to say yes? After today?”

“Well, I figured you’d say yes since it’s just a teeny fight.”

“First of all did you just say teeny? And secondly, I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Jai and Melody. They’re coming home tomorrow by the way.” I say as I head towards the stairs.  

“WHAT’S WITH THE DOG THOUGH?” Niall yells after me.

“Oh, you have a bad history with animals, I’m mad at you, you figure it out.”

‘I don’t have a bad history with animals!”

“Please! You’re like Louis with old ladies but with animals instead . Attacked by a pigeon in the toilet? Attacked by a squirrel? Not a bad history with animals at all. At least you didn’t get chlamydia from a Koala like Liam!”

“HEY! OLD LADIES LOVE ME!” A voice yells though the door.

“IT WASN’T CHLAMYDIA! IT WAS A RUMOR! I’M AM NOT SLEEPING WITH KOALA’S!”

“Wait, so…no?” Niall asks suddenly ignoring our friends who were currently pressing their ears to the door.

“No, I will not marry you. Not right now right at least, ask me when I’m not mad. Ask me when it’s romantic. Ask me…later.”

“So you’re still mad?”

“Right now, I hate you Niall.” I say before walking up the rest of the stairs.

“YOU’VE RUINED MY DREAMS! WELL, MY SECOND DREAM, I WOULD’VE RATHER JAI BE NAMED LOUIS INSTEAD BUT I ALSO WANTED YOU TO GET MARRIED!” Louis wails.

“YOU WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO GET MADDER AT HIM! THINK ABOUT THE KIDS!”

“SHUT UP GUYS!” I explode as I slam the bedroom door shut.

“YOU BETTER NOT DO WHAT I THINK YOU’RE GOING TO DO!” Niall yells. “OPEN UP!”  He pounds at the door as I slowly slide down the wall curling up into a ball at the bottom of the door. My back was pushed up the cold white wood making goose bumps appear all over. I refused to let the tears fall. No more being weak. No more leaning on others. I needed to be independent. I needed to be stronger. For me and for my children.

“Jess, please open the door, I’m sorry, I’m so so so sorry. I was nervous. Grace was texting me horrible horrible texts about you. Telling me that you’d never marry me. Telling me you were cheating on me. I didn’t believe her, but it made me more nervous about proposing. I had this great big romantic thing planned out, but then I started to wonder if you’d like it. I swear I don’t like Grace, I never did. At first I had just given up on finding my princess, and she was just there, but then Liam found you and I realized, if I had just waited I would’ve found you. It was love at first sight for me, even if it wasn’t for you. But I as stuck with Grace, I didn’t want to hurt her, but I hurt you instead and I couldn’t continue doing that. So I broke up with her. God Jess, when I look into your eyes, I stop breathing…every single time, and when you laugh time freezes. And then when we’re in the car, with all the windows down, and you have your sunglasses on and your hair is blowing in the wind. I become mesmerized. And when you get mad, or sassy, or be…you there is nowhere else I’d rather be. Jess, I love you, I would say I love you more and more every day, but it’s not possible to love someone  more than I love you. Am I even making sense anymore?” Niall rambles on as I smile bigger and bigger until my cheeks hurt.

“Yes.”

“Yes?” Niall asks through the door.

“Yes, I will marry you,” I say as I swing our bedroom door open and run into Niall’s arms.

“YES!” Louis yells causing Niall and I to laugh.

Hey guys, sorry for the crappy chapter… L

-H