Say Yes

Niall's POV

I am such an idiot. What is wrong with me! My mind was set on the messages Grace was sending me! I didn't mean to call her Grace! I would never compare Jess and Grace. I love Jess not Grace. And I told Liam she cut! i was just frustrated! I mean I know I shouldn't have expected her to stop just because I asked her to, but I just assumed. I assumed she loved me enough to stop! And I know she tried, I mean she told me she tried. I shouldn't have yelled at her. I should've helped her more. I should've been a better boyfriend. I should've focused more on her then on my food! No matter how yummy it was! I should go apologize. But maybe I should wait...she's probably talking to Liam. She probably needs time to cool down. I'll phone her later tonight. That should be enough time right?

Sighing I glance at the black velvet box sitting on the coffee table. She was supposed to wake up, I see it sitting there, open it and then I'd walk in with my guitar, sing Marry You by Bruno Mars and then wait for her response, but no, I had to go and screw it up. I suck big time.

Jess's POV

"You can do it," Liam says reassuringly. I nod slowly taking a step forwards. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I....want ham.

"You know what Liam, I think before I open that door, Dino and I deserve a treat," I say turning around to face him, the dog leash in my hand.

"No ham until you talk to Niall," Liam says pointing at the closed door. "Do it for Jai. Do it for Melody."

"Well that was dramatic. I've enever seen this part of you. It's not very attractive."

"GO!"

"Oh, um sorry, I didn't think you were that mad," A girl's voice stutters from behind Liam.

"Ruth?" Liam and I ask.

"Oh, um I just came to apoligize to Jess. I acted like a brat the day we met. I was just jealous. Liam and I were always the closest and then you came and all his attention was on you. I know you were kidnapped and you were closer in age, but I didn't take that in account. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"It's fine Ruth, I swear. I forgive you, I understand kind of. I was worried Liam would forget about me after a while too." I reply.

"Hug?" Ruth asks and I laugh at her tone of voice.

"Of course," Is ay hugging her tightly.

"Nice to see you Ruth," Liam says joining our hug.

"Ugh, Liam..." Ruth teases.

"Well, after this happy family reuinon, Jess go." Liam says and I sigh before stomping towards the door,

"Bye Ruth, suck my dick, Liam," I exclaim before slamming the door shut.

" I knew girl's had dicks!" I hear Louis yell. "Ow!" He yells. "Stupid old bat."

"Louis! Language! I'm sorry Ma'am...he needs help," Liam says and I giggle before turning to face a frozen Niall.

"Niall," I snarl.

"Jess," Niall says moving towards me from the doorway of the kitchen.

"Oh look, you know my name," I reply sarcastically.

"Of course I know your name," Niall replies. "Jess, I'm so sorry. I was distracted..."

"By Grace?" I snap.

"Kind of...She kept sending me texts and I didn't know what to do."

"So you made it worse by calling me Grace?" I ask.

"I wasn't only distracted by Grace, if you had stayed longer I probably would've blurted out the other distraction! You didn't even wait for me to explain!" Niall exclaims his blue eyes going darker.

"YOU TOLD MY BROTHER MY BIGGEST SECRET! WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO? SMILE AND WAVE?"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

"YOU SAID IT!"

"I SAID A LOT OF STUPID THINGS! GOD YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!"

"LIKE WHAT?"

"TODAY! I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE BUT YOU HAD TO RUN OFF LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN!"

"YOU CALLED ME YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND'S NAME! WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO?"

'LET ME EXPLAIN MAYBE?!"

"LET YOU LIE TO ME!"

"JESS! JUST LISTEN!" Niall finally bursts and I shut up. " WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Niall asks getting on one knee. "Wait, is that a dog?"

"SAY YES!" The door yells.

"GO AWAY LOUIS!"

"Yes Niall,

it is a dog."