Buzz Cut or Ponytail?

Start from the beginning

He sounds so sincere and I'm taken back by that. I honestly don't know what to tell him. Do I lie and say she's just been busy and hasn't made time to even check her phone? I can't tell him she's in California. Do I jut tell him I haven't talked to her lately?

Well she is like 8 and a half months pregnant at this point... Maybe she is overwhelmed.

"I don't think now is a good time Luke." I start. Shit what am I doing? "She just has a lot going on right now. Try calling her later but don't over do it okay? I'm sure you'll be able to talk to her soon and I think that you shouldn't just tell her you've changed but show her."

"Yeah you're right. can I tell you something? I know it might sound crazy..." He starts, his voice drifting off.

"Of course. Anything."

"I was preforming last night here in Los Angeles and I swear I thought I saw Kiara. I couldn't see the girls face or any features but it just seemed like her by the way she moved. Doesn't that sound crazy?"

Shit.

"Yeah. Crazy. Absolutely bewildering." What the fuck do I say?!? "Umm, hey so where is Ash? It feels like forever since I've talked to him!" I say, changing the subject quickly.

"You jut talked to him last night!"

"True but-"

"Are you trying to get rid of me Drew!"

"Yeah kinda..." I laugh jokingly. He chuckles and I can hear him calling for Ashton. There's a long moment of silence before Luke comes back to the phone.

"Uhh..Ash is busy right now but he'll call you when he can."

"Busy? With what?"

"Bye Drew!"

"Lucas Hemmings! Don't Hang U-"

He hung up. That hoe.

I release a long exasperated sigh and toss my phone on the counter that is next to me.

"You ready to eat?" Liz calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll be right over."

-

I've spent the whole day preparing for this wedding. We're planning for it to happen soon, which at first shocked me when Ashton suggested it because of his career taking off but I was also happy that I wasn't the one to pressure him on when the big day was. We've come to the conclusion that when school is done for me this year, he will still be off of tour and that's when we'll have our wedding.

That's in roughly 6 months.

Six. Months.

It all seems so slow even though it's not that far away.

This whole tour has come out better than expected. I was expecting never to talk to Ash again but that isn't the case. He's always making time for me. I was fearing for him to meet a fan and find her beauty so new and overwhelming that he would want us to take a break. I was scared for all the worse things to happen but they're not. Even though he's far away, I'm comforted by him and I get this tingling feeling as if he were next to me.